Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

*****Civil Suit against Quad_M*****

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='656436' date='Aug 28 2008, 12:56 PM
FAST!!!

EVERYONE ON THE LIST, CHECK YOUR EMAILS/PM!!!!!
Got the PM....thanks!
Old 08-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Members

haha... i am sure he overexaggerated, but i would understand how he is feeling about this
wow, just reading this post made me duck under my desk... haha

this was to comment about someone messaging about the mafia and stuff, but i think the moderator deleted it right away
Old 08-29-2008, 01:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 02" Porsche Carrera 911

Originally Posted by bmw661666' post='654945' date='Aug 26 2008, 06:33 PM
TONY I AM GIVING YOU A MAXIMUM OF A WEEK IF I DIDNT GET AN ANSWER I SWEAR GOD I WILL NOT LET YOU LIVE SPENDING MY MONEY AND I ASURE THAT TO ALL MEMEBRS..... I WORKED HARD TO GET THE MONEY AND I ALREADY TOLD COUPLE OF EGYPTIAN MAFIAS IN MIAMI AND THEY WILL LOOK ALL OVER YOU AND THEY WILL NOTIFY FBI AND I ALREADY GAVE THEM ALL INFO THEY NEED AND I AM READY TO GIVE A REWAERD TO ANY ONE WHO HELPS TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND I WILL BE COMING SOON LOOKING FOR YOU AND TRUST ME I WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU ALIVE AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE I SWEAR GOD

مصر هى امى

Ba3deen meen el Egyptian mafia Dool ya captain?? lol. Bas on a serious note, i know $2,000 is about 10,000 L.E so that is alot of money to lose! Inshaa Allah at the end this sharmoot will be busted!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:34 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

OK!

This is how it's gonna be from now on!

UNLESS YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AS A VICTIM OF QUAD_M'S, PLEASE DO NOT TYPE ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

GO HERE TO POST YOUR COMMENTS AND STUFF YOU WANT TO TELL TONY.
HERE IS THE LINK: To Tony Thread

Thanks!!!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:31 AM
Members

I'm not sure if all of you who paid quad_m by PayPal have seen this, but have a look here:

http://www.steelesettlement.com/

It says:

"The Settlement will resolve a lawsuit against Defendants involving claims arising out of representations in the PayPal User Agreement regarding PayPal?s policies and practices for responding to refund requests from those customers who pay for transactions through PayPal using funds from funding sources other than credit cards."

and

"You may be a Class Member and could get a benefit if you are a U.S. based PayPal account holder who funded a PayPal transaction on or after February 1, 2004, using a source other than a credit car and who: (i) subsequently requested a reversal of the transaction through PayPal?s prevailing Buyer Complaint Policy and/or Buyer Protection Policy; (ii) did not receive a refund equal to 100% of your transaction payment in response to such request from PayPal or your bank; and (iii) through the timely submission of a Claim Form under oath, attest to a reasonable and good faith belief that you would have received a full reversal of such payment had you used a valid credit card in your possession at the time of the subject transaction to fund the payment and filed a timely chargeback request with your credit card issuing bank. The Settlement provides, among other things, that certain persons who funded transactions through PayPal on or after February 1, 2004 using a source other than a credit card, may be entitled to receive a share of three million five hundred thousand dollars ($3,500,000), which will be paid into a Settlement Fund by PayPal."

I think my situation with quad_m qualifies me for a benefit from this settlement and I hope some others on this board can also put some money back in their pockets this way. For some reason I doubt $3.5-million is enough for 4-1/2 years worth of people being scammed out of money using PayPal worldwide, but even if I only get $100 out of it, at least PayPal's shortcomings are costing them money. It would be nice if they would change their chargeback policy because of this, but I'm pessimistic about that; PayPal probably added up all the disputed charges they had in the past 4-1/2 years and offered a settlement value that's 10% of that amount - typical business dirt bags sticking it to the little guys. I'd also much rather have my money back from quad_m himself, but he'll probably pay a much higher price in the end.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='655151' date='Aug 26 2008, 07:50 PM
I take it you got all your money back, hence the reason you're now saying this?

Nope. No refund yet here. I've wasted over 20 hours on the phone with my bank, in person with my branch manager, and with various legal authorities. I have every reason to be mad.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ForbesZ' post='657177' date='Aug 30 2008, 12:31 AM
I'd also much rather have my money back from quad_m himself, but he'll probably pay a much higher price in the end.
Amen! He will PAY a much higher price!!!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:50 AM
Members

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='657191' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:40 PM
Amen! He will PAY a much higher price!!!
You missed the "in the end" part. That was my sad attempt at humor ... inuendo about quad_m in jail bending over for the soap. Like an Italian proctologist might say ... "my business is all about inn-you-endo".
Old 08-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ForbesZ' post='657211' date='Aug 30 2008, 12:50 AM
You missed the "in the end" part. That was my sad attempt at humor ... inuendo about quad_m in jail bending over for the soap. Like an Italian proctologist might say - my business is all inn-you-endo.

Ah... in the end.. hahaha

Yeah, but according to what he's done to us, I think he wants us to put him there.... probably likes it.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Members

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='657214' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:53 PM
Ah... in the end.. hahaha

Yeah, but according to what he's done to us, I think he wants us to put him there.... probably likes it.

If that's true, I feel sorry for anyone that bought a shifter knob from him.

Quick Reply: *****Civil Suit against Quad_M*****