Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

Phone Adapter in the Middle

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009 | 09:49 AM
Members

it is called a snap-in adapter and you can take it out by simply pressing the button and taking it out.
Old 03-30-2009 | 05:17 AM
Members

I use me Iphone via Bluetooth so I don't need any adapter.

Mini me this is not a small piece it has screws and everything and it does not seem to de removed via just clicking it out i think.

So the point is I can remove this without a problem then.
Great at least more space is available.
Old 03-30-2009 | 06:16 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530D SE; Mystic Blue; Beige Leather; Luxury Pack; Media Pack; Visibility Pack; 123's; Logic 7; + to many more to type........... 2008 730D; Black Sapphire; Cream Beige Leather; plenty of options!

Originally Posted by hostelo' post='830482' date='Mar 30 2009, 01:17 PM
I use me Iphone via Bluetooth so I don't need any adapter.

Mini me this is not a small piece it has screws and everything and it does not seem to de removed via just clicking it out i think.

So the point is I can remove this without a problem then.
Great at least more space is available.
Just to clarify here; you need more storage space, for what? Granted the 5 series is not noted for being a magpie?s dream however on your 06 model there is storage space in each door, the glove box, and then a smaller compartment low down on the fascia by the driver?s knee; there?s also the pockets on the rear of the seat backs, oh and when the floor is full..........

The feature you have pictured, as pointed out earlier in this thread, is the snap-in adapter fixture; as you use an iPhone purchase an iPhone snap-in adapter and your phone will still connect via Bluetooth, will be charged each time you place the phone in the adapter without you requiring to do anything; also the phone will use the car?s external aerial, arguably obtaining an improved signal - I have an e65 (7 series) as well as a 5 series, the 7 has a larger central compartment under the armrest, however the glove box is smaller; the point is there?s not a deal of difference between the larger 7 series car and the 5 series, maybe you just have to carry more stuff; choices eh!
Old 04-13-2009 | 08:13 AM
Members

It depends on your preference actually. In my case, I used to put on Motorola Mobile GPS tracking devices. GPS data is collected by the cell phone and transmitted via the network that provide accurate text reports of travel & stop times, locations, speed, and map displays showing routes traveled. The cell phone can also be installed in cars as a car tracking device to locate your car easily online. Spyville can help you find the GPS Tracking Device you are looking for.