Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

LG PM-325

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '05 545i Sport Package 6-speed, cold weather package, premium sound '07 Mercedes GL450 '07 Porsche 997 Carrera S

I have both the LG 325 and the Treo 650. The LG worked when I first paired it with the car initially, but since then has been very sporadic. Sometimes the LG phone won't even find the car when I try to pair it manually. I'm not even concerned with getting the phone book to link at this point; I'd just like to work as well as the Treo does. The Treo 650 works well with the car, but I have not been able to get the phonebook to sync up yet. Anyone able to accomplish that yet? I can be on a phone call before entering the car and when I get in and start the car up, it automatically switches the call to the car seamlessly...pretty cool...

Also when I have both phones in the car at once, they cancel each other out and neither will sync up to the car. So I have to disable BT function on one of the phones to get the other to work...
Old 01-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mclc26' date='Jan 7 2005, 12:33 PM
I have both the LG 325 and the Treo 650.? The LG worked when I first paired it with the car initially, but since then has been very sporadic.? Sometimes the LG phone won't even find the car when I try to pair it manually.? I'm not even concerned with getting the phone book to link at this point; I'd just like to work as well as the Treo does.? The Treo 650 works well with the car, but I have not been able to get the phonebook to sync up yet.? Anyone able to accomplish that yet?? I can be on a phone call before entering the car and when I get in and start the car up, it automatically switches the call to the car? seamlessly...pretty cool...

Also when I have both phones in the car at once, they cancel each other out and neither will sync up to the car.? So I have to disable BT function on one of the phones to get the other to work...
[snapback]76698[/snapback]
Ok, thanks. I was getting excited about the LG possibly working...silly me.
Here is a link to the hack the Treo folks are using.
http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63250
Old 01-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Members

My Ride: '05 545i Sport Package 6-speed, cold weather package, premium sound '07 Mercedes GL450 '07 Porsche 997 Carrera S

Thanks for the link. But what does that hack do? Does it enable the transfer of the phonebook/contact list from the Treo to the BMW? I saw you can use it to connect the phone to a computer using BT and utilize the phone as a modem, but if it can transfer my phonebook/contacts to the car, that would be great!