Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

Annoying "alerts" on Samsung Blade

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an 04/04 build that I had BT and a CIP upgrade done to, but I know some of you Razor people have some similiar issues. Everything pairs great but on this Sprint phone (which I do NOT like but signed away for 2 years to get a good phone that will pair with my car) Anyway it rather than a regular "missed call" or "VM" type notification it has an alert which has to be dismissed wihtout anyway to stop it every time. My car thinks this is a call and as you Razor people know it will not "end" the call via the Idrive. I have to either power down and up or make another call via the phone only to defeat it. Htting end on phone will not help, it will play music but still thinks I am connected in a call and simply will not end it via either the Idrive or phone. It has become very anoying as I get these all day. Anyone have a similiar experience or work around??

I don't know why but I always choose things off the path lke not wanting a Razor and using a Napster to go via my aux input and always seem to get bitten by my stupid choices. I have no choice now but to get out of the Sprint contract and pay them $$$ to get a Razor.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Members

FYI: Anyone living in Sacramento should go see Kan at Roseville BMW, got my BT upgrade free by simply stating one of the items on the lists available on these boards. In my case my I-drive screen "hesitated" on start up and along with the needed CIP upgrade to fix this he enabled BT.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Members

Originally Posted by WebDefy' post='251942' date='Mar 8 2006, 09:03 PM
FYI: Anyone living in Sacramento should go see Kan at Roseville BMW, got my BT upgrade free by simply stating one of the items on the lists available on these boards. In my case my I-drive screen "hesitated" on start up and along with the needed CIP upgrade to fix this he enabled BT.
I am having the exact same problem w/ my new 06' sprint SAMSUNG A900 phone. It always happens in the same spots.... Posted up a message before seeing yours...No Fix yet...