Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

After 2 years of pure hell, of my new BMW 530i cell phone

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs down

After 2 years of pure hell, of my new BMW 530i cell phone echoing in my clients, family and girlfriends ear, and BMW SA told me their all crazy and he tested it and it is now working fine, (and it still was not), but only after he got fired and another SA finding the problem, that my TCU unit was bad, and he got his TECH's to replace it, and now it is Finally working perfect and not echoing in my clients ears no more making me look bad, and sometime loosing sales because it was annoying for them hearing their own voice repeat what they just said back to them as you can imagine, and with me trying folks what a great car tie 2004 BMW 530i e60 is with idrive was, and they ought to test drive one today!! (They were probably thinking with the Bluetooth cell idrive not working on their end,,,Yea right!!! LOL, see I had no idea what he problem really was, and I did not have time to figure it out and keep arguing with my BMW SA about it, because he kept saying it is working fine, and on my end it sounded great, until my girlfriend and my close friends told me what is was doing! Otherwise I would had never really had known, becuase I had stopped using it, and went back to usiing my cell phone bluetooth headset, unil my BMW assist stopped working and the new BMW SA came on board at my BMW dealer tht figured it out and had it fixed! The TCU unit bad)

I am writing this post in case one of you have this same problem with your BMW Bluetooth working through your idrive and having the same problems I had with mine, and just to know what the problem is, the TCU unit going bad. If I would had known this I would have had something to go on so my SA would have to replace it or I would had went above his head to get the TCU Unit replaced. But what goes around comes around and he lost his job because of his ways he did BMW customers with their warranty work, but only after I lost some good clients on account of this annoying BMW idrive cell phone and its TCU unit needing replacing. But Thank God it is finally fixed and working well!! (This week, keeping my fingers crossed!!! LOL)

Sincerely,

R. Eddie Presley