Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - Now supporting E60 Forums!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 09 Dinan E92 335i
Talking

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com is proud to now be a part of E60 Forums!!! For those that know us, we sincerely thank you for your continued business and support! For those that don't, here's a little info about us and how we roll...

Started in late 2006, Jason and I broke away from the normal parts business by forming a separate 'internet parts department' here at Tischer BMW of Silver Spring, MD. Being BMW enthusiasts at heart, we realized the various online communities did not have a goto 'online' source for Genuine BMW Parts & Accessories from a dealership.....at least none that could offer it w/ reliable service and great customer support. For the last year and a half, we've worked hard to offer the best pricing on all OEM BMW parts/accessories, give the customer a streamlined, online ordering process, and still maintain the personal customer service that every BMW client should recieve.

We invite the E60 Forums community to check us out on our newly redesigned website (www.getBMWparts.com), where you'll find discounts ranging from 20 - 35% off of true BMW msrp. We've also nearly completed the E60/61 5 Series section of our famous BMW Accessories/Specials catalog found here. Why buy from us? When purchasing from us -- a BMW dealership -- you get genuine parts, all backed with BMW's 2 year/unlimited mileage parts warranty valid at any BMW dealership within the US. Find another dealership offering a better price? Not only will we match any other BMW dealership's pricing....in most cases, we'll beat it!

Jason and I have taken the 'online' parts buying experience to another level by offering an exclusive LiveChat service via AIM. You can chat directly with Jason and myself at screen names 'Evan at Tischer' and 'Jason at Tischer', monday through friday, from 8am - 5pm EST. We are also reachable by PM, email at bmwpartsdepot@mileone.com, and through the message center on our website. You'll find our response time is extremely fast with honest and reliable information. Please note - we are a completely separate dept. at Tischer BMW, and we do not take phone calls as we correspond 110% 'online'. For more information about us, our policies, products, etc. be sure to checkout the FAQ, Policies, and About Us sections of our website. Give us a try - you wont be dissapointed!
Old 02-27-2009, 07:15 AM
Contributors

Just ordered an outter tie rod and a button for my passanger seat lets see how it goes same prices as garry from newport
Old 02-27-2009, 07:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

sweet. good to know.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Senior Members

Dealt with them before and they are very helpful and price are very reasonable thats the reason why i suggested many people to talk to Jason and now we can talk both.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Contributors

Thanks fellas, Evan and I will not disappoint. Please don't hesitate to shoot us an e-mail, PM, or hit us up on AIM for live chat during normal EST business hours!