Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Supernova HID Kits for your headlights/fogs Exclusive E60 Forum Offer

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by energia' post='891905' date='May 27 2009, 11:53 AM
i can install one or the other
no problem sir
already emailed you with my plans....
Old 05-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Tim/energia,

GENEaTALS, mrfva, AKalius and myself(DRANGED) all made a good faith effort and gave you a chance as a new vendor by buying these HID kits from you. The HID's kits do not work properly meaning they flicker /strobe.

We have decided as a group that we do not want to wait for you to replace the defective HID kits and that we all want a full refund. You have told all of us that you will refund our original payment but will NOT reimburse us for return shipping of the defective HID kits to you.

Tim, we paid for working HID kits. They DO NOT work and we want to return them for a refund. Return shipping cost to you is YOUR resposibility, not ours. It is not our fault that these kits did not function properly. The blame lies squarely on you and your distributor. If you want these kits returned to you, you need to pay for return shipping.

Please reconsider reimbursing us the return shipping cost or I am afraid that you/energia and your partner umnitza will forever tarnish your reputation here on this and other forums we all frequent.

Your two options are:

1. Give each of us a full refund for the defective HID kits and reimburse us for the return shipping of said defective kits to you

2: Give each of us a full refund and we will not return the defective HID kits

Thank you in advance.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='891923' date='May 27 2009, 02:13 PM
Tim/energia,

GENEaTALS, mrfva, AKalius and myself(DRANGED) all made a good faith effort and gave you a chance as a new vendor by buying these HID kits from you. The HID's kits do not work properly meaning they flicker /strobe.

We have decided as a group that we do not want to wait for you to replace the defective HID kits and that we all want a full refund. You have told all of us that you will refund our original payment but will NOT reimburse us for return shipping of the defective HID kits to you.

Tim, we paid for working HID kits. They DO NOT work and we want to return them for a refund. Return shipping cost to you is YOUR resposibility, not ours. It is not our fault that these kits did not function properly. The blame lies squarely on you and your distributor. If you want these kits returned to you, you need to pay for retuyn shipping

Please reconsider reimbursing us the return shipping cost or I am afraid that you/energia and your partner umnitza will forever tarnish your reputation here on this and other forums we all frequent.

Your two options are:

1. Give each of us a full refund for the defective HID kits and reimburse us for the return shipping of said defective kits to you

2: Give each of us a full refund and we will not return the defective HID kits

Thank you in advance.
+1
Old 05-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Contributors

i have replied
my business is already not good because of supernova mistake
please understand umnitza is not involved at all in this so it is not fair to them

i have replied to you.
i know i can make it better, i will make sure supernova sends me the parts correctly and i will test them
sorry for the trouble.
also please let us handle this on private
Old 05-27-2009, 12:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by energia' post='891998' date='May 27 2009, 03:47 PM
i have replied
my business is already not good because of supernova mistake
please understand umnitza is not involved at all in this so it is not fair to them

i have replied to you.
i know i can make it better, i will make sure supernova sends me the parts correctly and i will test them
sorry for the trouble.
also please let us handle this on private
Tim, too many bad things have happened on this forum with other vendors because problems have been discussed in private. I want to make other members aware of the problems we are experiencing so they may make an informed decision when buying. You seem like an honest guy, please address the concerns outlined in the PM I have sent you on behalf of AKalius, GENEaTALS, mrfva and myself/DRANGED. If you address the concerns outlined in the PM I sent you, we will post that the concerns have been resolved.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Contributors

i have replied again
i want to handle professionally
Old 05-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Contributors

i am trying to handle this professionally
i do not think i am being given same treatment back
i have refunded each of the customers 9.85 for priority mail flat return already

customers are asking full refunds before shipment this is not fair to me

i am now publicly stating that i will refund each customer full cost original purchase + 9.85 for return extra shipping
this is when it is returned only
i cannot refund before the product is returned
thank you.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by energia' post='892291' date='May 27 2009, 07:47 PM
i am trying to handle this professionally
i do not think i am being given same treatment back
i have refunded each of the customers 9.85 for priority mail flat return already

customers are asking full refunds before shipment this is not fair to me

i am now publicly stating that i will refund each customer full cost original purchase + 9.85 for return extra shipping
this is when it is returned only
i cannot refund before the product is returned
thank you.
Tim, did you ask for full payment plus shipping before you sent us the defective HID kits? Yes you did, we paid you, you sent us defective HID kits plus shipping.

Now we are asking for the same full payment plus shipping before we return the defective HID's and you refuse to refund/pay us and call us unprofessional?? We have no reason to trust you Tim, you are a new member and a new vendor with ZERO feedback. You on the other hand, have every reason to trust us. We are all respected members of this forum, been members of this forum for an extended period of time, and all have positive feedback regarding buying and selling on this forum.

Tim you have made a HUGE mistake by publicly accusing AKalius, mrfva, GENEaTALS, and DRANGED of being unfair and unprofessional. Not one person on this forum is going to feel any sympathy for you aside from your boss and at this point I am sure he regrets the decision he made to let you sell HID kits on this forum.

energia/Tim, you have dug your own grave with your last post.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

energia, AKalius, mrfva, GENEaTALS, and DRANGED are all very very honest and respected members on this forum. they WILL NOT rip you off.

michael
acute performance
Old 05-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='892362' date='May 27 2009, 10:19 PM
Tim, did you ask for full payment plus shipping before you sent us the defective HID kits? Yes you did, we paid you, you sent us defective HID kits plus shipping.

Now we are asking for the same full payment plus shipping before we return the defective HID's and you refuse to refund/pay us and call us unprofessional?? We have no reason to trust you Tim, you are a new member and a new vendor with ZERO feedback. You on the other hand, have every reason to trust us. We are all respected members of this forum, been members of this forum for an extended period of time, and all have positive feedback regarding buying and selling on this forum.

Tim you have made a HUGE mistake by publicly accusing AKalius, mrfva, GENEaTALS, and DRANGED of being unfair and unprofessional. Not one person on this forum is going to feel any sympathy for you aside from your boss and at this point I am sure he regrets the decision he made to let you sell HID kits on this forum.

energia/Tim, you have dug your own grave with your last post.
They are trusted members of this forum. I can vouch for them as well. You don't have to worry about them running away for $75.

EDIT: I dont think they are defective. Just the ballast electronics aren't the ones that's needed.

Quick Reply: Supernova HID Kits for your headlights/fogs Exclusive E60 Forum Offer