Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

New Member, New Vendor...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:27 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Welcome!

Are those just regular fender grills you're selling or black or carbon fiber ones?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2003 BMW E46 M3...way to many mods to list :)

Originally Posted by cleung
welcome, its nice to finally see a Canadian vendor on here. Hopefully this will mean some better savings for Canadians.
Thanks...hopefully some in the States will also find the pricing competitive...an example:

HB534F.750 HPS Hawk pad for an '04 to '05 525i is $99.93 & the rears HB458F.642 is $80.04 - As of tomorrow we will have a free shipping policy on all items purchased over $150.00 for a combined total. This is North America wise, and we will donate a portion of any sale back to this board.

The catch on the shipping is we do transborder shipments meaning we collect all the orders together, individually packaged and labelled for shipment (courier) and send them as one into the US. Our carrier then breaks the skid down and drops the individual packages into Fedex or USPS. Shipments leave every Friday this way so if an order for the States comes in on a Monday, then there is the wait time till Friday before it goes.

But yes, we feel our prices for Canadians are more than competitive for 80% of what we carry.

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
Welcome!

Are those just regular fender grills you're selling or black or carbon fiber ones?
Non-carbon fiber, we can get those but presently do not have stock for the M5, only the E46 M3 & E90/E92 M3. The ones listed in the above post are ABS plastic black.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Members

Originally Posted by //OM
Thanks...hopefully some in the States will also find the pricing competitive...an example:

HB534F.750 HPS Hawk pad for an '04 to '05 525i is $99.93 & the rears HB458F.642 is $80.04 - As of tomorrow we will have a free shipping policy on all items purchased over $150.00 for a combined total. This is North America wise, and we will donate a portion of any sale back to this board.

The catch on the shipping is we do transborder shipments meaning we collect all the orders together, individually packaged and labelled for shipment (courier) and send them as one into the US. Our carrier then breaks the skid down and drops the individual packages into Fedex or USPS. Shipments leave every Friday this way so if an order for the States comes in on a Monday, then there is the wait time till Friday before it goes.

But yes, we feel our prices for Canadians are more than competitive for 80% of what we carry.

Non-carbon fiber, we can get those but presently do not have stock for the M5, only the E46 M3 & E90/E92 M3. The ones listed in the above post are ABS plastic black.
PM sent regarding replacement slotted rotors.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2003 BMW E46 M3...way to many mods to list :)

Originally Posted by lickity_split
PM sent regarding replacement slotted rotors.
Thank you, the pricing I sent was based on a 535i, not an xi...however, the links for the pricing I quoted allow you to select either version. I should of asked you that first but assumed it was a 535i. Anyways, let me know if you want to proceed.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Welcome aboard and thanks for the donation to the forum too!
Old 02-09-2010, 06:58 AM
Members

Originally Posted by //OM
Thank you, the pricing I sent was based on a 535i, not an xi...however, the links for the pricing I quoted allow you to select either version. I should of asked you that first but assumed it was a 535i. Anyways, let me know if you want to proceed.
Thanks! I will probably place an order as soon as I return from my trip. I hope its ok - but I have passed on your link to a few friends that have BMW's at the office. I found this web forum thread from searching for some replacement parts for my car - glad to have found it, some really nice cars on here!