Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

ModBargains | KW V2 / V3 / Street Comfort Coilovers | E60 incl. Xi and

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='886072' date='May 21 2009, 07:05 PM
I think if you advertise that you can buy from your guy who is a LEGIT AUTHORIZED RESELLER OF KW you should post who and what shop he is apart of.

This sounds like an under the table deal and thats not legit nor good for the forum if warranty work is in fact needed for the coils.

These are expensive and because of that you need to be transparent about the source.

If he is telling you not to reveal his name or shop, then he is not authorized or is in fear of losing his deal because of the selling of them wholesale.
PTL, imo..shoot macfly a pm so the thread crapping on modbargains stops
Old 05-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='886072' date='May 21 2009, 07:05 PM
I think if you advertise that you can buy from your guy who is a LEGIT AUTHORIZED RESELLER OF KW you should post who and what shop he is apart of.

This sounds like an under the table deal and thats not legit nor good for the forum if warranty work is in fact needed for the coils.

These are expensive and because of that you need to be transparent about the source.

If he is telling you not to reveal his name or shop, then he is not authorized or is in fear of losing his deal because of the selling of them wholesale.
Don't worry...Macfly is totally legit!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Contributors

who are you? cuz' if you have a problem with me and/or my practices, i'd suggest you PM me directly. you or anyone else has NO reason to doubt me and/or my KW pricing.

i have sold dozens of KW's with any problems whatsoever. i've had one claim that was handled without any issues. when purchased from me, you get a full invoice from my sponsor. the ppl that have bought from me has knowledge of who my sponsor is, its no secret. i, not my sponsor, prefer to keep it private. is that ok with you?

i'd suggest you ask someone before you start running your mouth at something you have no clue about!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Contributors

I purchased my KW V2s from MacFly's sponser. he is a legit vendor and has a great store/website in FL.
I can vouch for the both of them...
Old 05-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 //M5 AW smg

Originally Posted by dbae1978' post='886087' date='May 21 2009, 07:25 PM
I purchased my KW V2s from MacFly's sponser. he is a legit vendor and has a great store/website in FL.
I can vouch for the both of them...
+1 Yes, His price is Wholesale
Old 05-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by dbae1978' post='886087
+1 Yes, His price is Wholesale
thank you fellas!

OP....sorry for jackin' your thread.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='886074' date='May 21 2009, 07:06 PM
PTL, imo..shoot macfly a pm so the thread crapping on modbargains stops

point well taken
Old 05-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='886082' date='May 21 2009, 07:09 PM
who are you? cuz' if you have a problem with me and/or my practices, i'd suggest you PM me directly. you or anyone else has NO reason to doubt me and/or my KW pricing.

i have sold dozens of KW's with any problems whatsoever. i've had one claim that was handled without any issues. when purchased from me, you get a full invoice from my sponsor. the ppl that have bought from me has knowledge of who my sponsor is, its no secret. i, not my sponsor, prefer to keep it private. is that ok with you?

i'd suggest you ask someone before you start running your mouth at something you have no clue about!

PM sent

I play on the side of caution so if you can answer me with your shops info ill be quiet
Old 05-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='886216' date='May 21 2009, 10:03 PM
PM sent

I play on the side of caution so if you can answer me with your shops info ill be quiet
caution? it baffles me why you'd PM me using the type of language i don't particular take a liking to. secondly, why are you so concerned about my pricing and/or pricing when you already have KW's? especially when several members/customers has already vouched me already. for some,that's more than enough...apparently, you have a ulterior motives.

have i stepped on your toes and/or ego somehow? if so, i apologize.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='886220' date='May 21 2009, 10:07 PM
caution? it baffles me why you'd PM me using the type of language i don't particular take a liking to. secondly, why are you so concerned about my pricing and/or pricing when you already have KW's? especially when several members/customers has already vouched me already. for some,that's more than enough...apparently, you have a ulterior motives.

have i stepped on your toes and/or ego somehow? if so, i apologize.

I took it to PM, I suggest you do the same please.

Quick Reply: ModBargains | KW V2 / V3 / Street Comfort Coilovers | E60 incl. Xi and