Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

KHOALTY | E60 Blackout Grills $39.00 and Oil Filters

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMWs

For ordering:
www.khoalty.com/E60.html

MANN Oil Filters starting at 5.00 each to 9.00 each depending on what model and car you have.

Blackout grills are at $39.00 plus shipping
Old 02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Contributors

wow those grills are super cheap, lol

have our vendors been raping us?
Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

You get what you pay for...
Old 02-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Contributors

true, but just because something is a certain price doesnt mean that its quality warrants it
Old 02-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMWs

We have better connections than others. Just bc others sell it for more doesn't mean it's better.

For example: A set of depo e46 corners, most vendors sell for 45-50 a pair, we sell it for 21.50, it's the same product but we buy more and push more with less margin.

In this world, it's all about connections.

I see in your mods you have black roundels, if they are aftermarket, there are only two manufacturers that sells this to the public, pricing for those is all over the place. Another thing is wheels, you may get one price but if I have a great inside person. I can get it cheaper, so in this case, cheaper doesn't mean it's crap.

Grills come from china and Taiwan no matter what people say.

If you say the more you pay the better it is bc of cost how come my authentic Vorsteiner diffusor didn't fit correctly after 3 new pieces were brought on my personal car?

I am not being defensive, just stating what I know.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by khoalty
We have better connections than others. Just bc others sell it for more doesn't mean it's better.

For example: A set of depo e46 corners, most vendors sell for 45-50 a pair, we sell it for 21.50, it's the same product but we buy more and push more with less margin.

In this world, it's all about connections.

I see in your mods you have black roundels, if they are aftermarket, there are only two manufacturers that sells this to the public, pricing for those is all over the place. Another thing is wheels, you may get one price but if I have a great inside person. I can get it cheaper, so in this case, cheaper doesn't mean it's crap.

Grills come from china and Taiwan no matter what people say.

If you say the more you pay the better it is bc of cost how come my authentic Vorsteiner diffusor didn't fit correctly after 3 new pieces were brought on my personal car?

I am not being defensive, just stating what I know.

No I agree with you completely

im an audiophile and it amazes me that people will put down a chinese amp, when the same "European" amp with the EXACT same internals costs 5 times as much but is lauded as perfection.

Its insanity.

What else can you supply us??
Old 02-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 530i premium package/active steering/auto sunshade/tiag/black dakota leather/logic 7 35% tint all around 19' DPE GT7

Hey guys,

I have been buying things from Khoa for quite a while now and can honestly say that he is a stand up guy, great customer service and stands behind his products. I have never had any issues with any purchases, all my lighting on my car (interior and exterior) are from Khoa and a bunch of stuff that was on my old e46 was purchased from him. I recently bought 6 of those oil filters from him also.

I don't ahve any relations to Khoa besides being a customer, I'm just commenting for the benifit of the members here because I don't want to see a good vendor chased off this forum for selling things at a great price.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by cleung
Hey guys,

I have been buying things from Khoa for quite a while now and can honestly say that he is a stand up guy, great customer service and stands behind his products. I have never had any issues with any purchases, all my lighting on my car (interior and exterior) are from Khoa and a bunch of stuff that was on my old e46 was purchased from him. I recently bought 6 of those oil filters from him also.

I don't ahve any relations to Khoa besides being a customer, I'm just commenting for the benifit of the members here because I don't want to see a good vendor chased off this forum for selling things at a great price.
He's totally welcome here

i see him over at e46f all the time so i know hes legit
Old 02-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
No I agree with you completely

im an audiophile and it amazes me that people will put down a chinese amp, when the same "European" amp with the EXACT same internals costs 5 times as much but is lauded as perfection.

Its insanity.

What else can you supply us??

I too am an audiophile and a reality check to all, almost everything now is made in China, its the only way to compete in todays global economy. Most amps are made in asia with some exception, it just all depends on the Quality control from mfg to mfg. two companies making the same product may be across the street from one another but one may have stricter QC than the other. Thats where it all comes from.

In terms of audio systems if the design is a true great design it will outperform others, typically the design is made in europe or here in the states but the mfg is china, taiwain or anywhere else in asia.

Tru amps made here in the sates are 1700 bucks retail you can buy Brax amps from Germany at 2300, you can get something similar from DLS or ARC CDT etc made in asia for 1/4 the price and still smile at your system.

anyway point im making is Shop for pricing alot of companies will sell you aftermarket that are good in quality for 1/4 of the price.

just my .02
Old 02-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Contributors

point well taken,

welcome to e60.net Khoalty

Quick Reply: KHOALTY | E60 Blackout Grills $39.00 and Oil Filters