Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

iPhone 3GS

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: AW E46 M3 Vert

another bastard scammer...
Old 02-05-2010, 04:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White BMW 535i xDrive

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure doing business with forum member Danny790. We met in person and Danny is a awesome guy. Hope you enjoy your iPhone and looking to do business with you again. Thanks!
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Members

Originally Posted by M 5exy
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure doing business with forum member Danny790. We met in person and Danny is a awesome guy. Hope you enjoy your iPhone and looking to do business with you again. Thanks!
Now what about mine iphone, M 5exy?
Or just another try to catch more peoples for your scams????
Old 02-05-2010, 05:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

Seriously? Seems like you and "Danny" have similar writing styles....if one could make that assumption with one post. Get a job dude, make an honest living, and quit wasting peoples time. :thumbsdown: I mean come on....do you think members are just going to start funneling in those orders now?
Old 02-05-2010, 05:04 AM
Contributors

5series.net forum members,

Here is the situation and my explanation. I have received two separate orders from a member of the hackint0sh.org forum. Both orders was placed via paypal frauduently. Paypal notified me couple of weeks later when there was a chargeback from the original account holder of paypal. Both international shipping address was unconfirmed. Therefore I did not ship out the iPhones. I do not wish to waste my time arguing back and forth on a forum. If this member wishes to follow me around in different forums and ruin my reputation then so be it but I will not tolerate fraudulent payments and activities.

I continue to receive orders on my website regardless of what anyone on this forum feels or thinks about my internet business. I do not sell china clones, replicas or refurbished iPhones. iPhone Serial Numbers are provided via e-mail before it is shipped out for your convenience and security.

Finally, to answer your questions regarding pricing. Pricing is always a keystone to a good business. There is no need for me to sell 16gig iPhones for 550 to 600 dollars and 32gig iPhones for 700 to 800 dollars. Reason being, when selling anything on eBay there is a listing and selling fee as well as paypal fees. This is why the iPhones are always set to a high price due to its demand. And sellers want to cash in as much as possible. Eliminating eBay and paypal, I decided to start up my eBusiness as the main source for your iPhone needs. Fees using google checkout is limited to the amount of volume sold in each month.

I hope this resolves any confusions and frustrations. Thank you.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by -Mike-
Seriously? Seems like you and "Danny" have similar writing styles....if one could make that assumption with one post. Get a job dude, make an honest living, and quit wasting peoples time. :thumbsdown: I mean come on....do you think members are just going to start funneling in those orders now?
Okay inspector gadget.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Next Gen LEDS

LOL some scammers never learn
Old 02-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Contributors

thats because hes playing on peoples "benefit of the doubt" nerve

and he will probably land one or two more suckers until people pull their heads out of the sand
Old 02-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Members

Here is the situation and my explanation. I have received two separate orders from a member of the hackint0sh.org forum. Both orders was placed via paypal frauduently. Paypal notified me couple of weeks later when there was a chargeback from the original account holder of paypal. Both international shipping address was unconfirmed. Therefore I did not ship out the iPhones. I do not wish to waste my time arguing back and forth on a forum. If this member wishes to follow me around in different forums and ruin my reputation then so be it but I will not tolerate fraudulent payments and activities.

I continue to receive orders on my website regardless of what anyone on this forum feels or thinks about my internet business. I do not sell china clones, replicas or refurbished iPhones. iPhone Serial Numbers are provided via e-mail before it is shipped out for your convenience and security.

Finally, to answer your questions regarding pricing. Pricing is always a keystone to a good business. There is no need for me to sell 16gig iPhones for 550 to 600 dollars and 32gig iPhones for 700 to 800 dollars. Reason being, when selling anything on eBay there is a listing and selling fee as well as paypal fees. This is why the iPhones are always set to a high price due to its demand. And sellers want to cash in as much as possible. Eliminating eBay and paypal, I decided to start up my eBusiness as the main source for your iPhone needs. Fees using google checkout is limited to the amount of volume sold in each month.

C'mon M 5exy

Are you really such a asshole? Mine order was placed even before you started your little online shop-site, discussed and arranged via hackint0sh.org forum. I paid right after you send paypal request with mine legit paypal accout whitch is verified!!! I'm using it over 3 years with no problems at various sites and ebay also.

So stop scaming people around the net and IF!!! you have still some rests of backbone send me mine iphone or give me mine money back to paypal!!!!

MiViSK
Old 02-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Members

Do you really think that by donating $5 to a forum you can gain the trust of many others and get them into your scam

I have a verified PayPal account. I have a verified shipping address. I paid the full amount of $520 to you via Paypal. And, I also won the dispute against you in PayPal.

If you really are so legit, why don't you send the money back to the original account.

Fucked up mother fucking asshole. You really should get a life and start working u little piece of shit.

- razor@hackint0sh

Quick Reply: iPhone 3GS