Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

100% Original BMW E60 5er M technic & M5 Pro-Painted aero body kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='593830' date='Jun 2 2008, 03:55 PM
now ASAP this week

ROADRUNNER A36 TITANIUM GRAY REAR M BUMPER.
ARTICT SILVE M KIT
JAMDOWN WHITE M KIT
LOKOKOKO REAR BUMPER
OWWO NEXT IN LINE
AND MORE

Tony....just letting you know since you mentioned you lost your order data....my kit is Sapphire Black Metallic...code 475. I'll send a PM as well just to make sure. -Josh
Old 06-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='593830' date='Jun 2 2008, 03:55 PM
now ASAP this week on

ROADRUNNER A36 TITANIUM GRAY REAR M BUMPER.
TUAN WHITE M KIT
ARTICT SILVE M KIT
JAMDOWN WHITE M KIT
LOKOKOKO REAR BUMPER
OWWO NEXT IN LINE
NSLBJ SILVER M KIT
JCINC21

AND MORE

tony, i'm looking forward to receiving my full m-tech alpine white kit WITH PDC. i'm going to need you to ship it to my body shop here, which is a different address from what you originally had. let me know when shipping's getting close and i'll give you the correct shipping address.

thanks...owwo
Old 06-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

PM sent.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Contributors

Tony Dude... waiting waiting waiting.... wondering when my Kit+Rims will get to India
Old 06-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

my name was on your list a few weeks ago and now my name is not even mentioned on your new list? Updates sir?
Old 06-03-2008, 05:18 AM
Members

krazydutch sorry but I explained many times about your order
non PDC kits have been backorder from germany sine 4 weeks or more now came in last week
I will send it overnight as well sir.
[/quote]

No Tony you did not explain to me many times that the kit was on back order. In April you told me I would receive my kit the following week. When I asked where was my kit you said the shop was flooded and I will receive my kit later on. In may when you put my name on the list saying I'm going to receive my kit you said they painted a PDC kit and I have a non pdc car. Now its June and your saying my kit was on back order?? If you were honest with me since the beginning I wouldn't be posting on this site everyday. This is now the third excuse you gave me. Can't you see why I am aggravated?
Old 06-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by krazydutch44' post='594325' date='Jun 3 2008, 09:18 AM
non PDC kits have been backorder from germany sine 4 weeks or more now came in last week

No Tony you did not explain to me many times that the kit was on back order. In April you told me I would receive my kit the following week. When I asked where was my kit you said the shop was flooded and I will receive my kit later on. In may when you put my name on the list saying I'm going to receive my kit you said they painted a PDC kit and I have a non pdc car. Now its June and your saying my kit was on back order?? If you were honest with me since the beginning I wouldn't be posting on this site everyday. This is now the third excuse you gave me. Can't you see why I am aggravated?
I am always honest, its the matter of BMW parts shortage sir, and its true I have the PDC version pained by mistake front and rear bumper painted to 475 black sapphire sitting here and will be shipped to the other member. Yours will be done ASAP and I will send it overnight like I did with your M side skirts sir.

thanks!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by krazydutch44' post='594325' date='Jun 3 2008, 09:18 AM

krazydutch good news! the NO PDC kit came in now the body shop is painting front and rear bumper tomorrow for you
Old 06-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Contributors

special discounts available for forum members
please pm me for details!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='595235' date='Jun 4 2008, 10:35 AM
special discounts available for forum members
please pm me for details!
PM'd you a couple times. Please respond to them.

Quick Reply: 100% Original BMW E60 5er M technic & M5 Pro-Painted aero body kit