E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

BMW CODING in OH

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If there is anyone in Ohio that wants their car coded I can help you out. I drive a E60 530i and have programmed the following to my car:

Open & Close windows with key fob.
Activate headlights with key fob (Pathway Lighting).
Allow fog lights and brights to be on at the same time.
Remove disclaimer from iDrive.
Shut off seatbelt dong.

This is just what I have chosen to do with my car but I can do anything. Get a hold of me if you need something done. Name is Brendin text or call 937-430-6807.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:26 PM
New Members

What else can be programmed? I already have windows open with key fob bit not sure if they go up while using it.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i OEM sport package, 19' miro matte black staggered, black kidney grilles, black roof, magnaflow catback.

Originally Posted by brendinernst
If there is anyone in Ohio that wants their car coded I can help you out. I drive a E60 530i and have programmed the following to my car:

Open & Close windows with key fob.
Activate headlights with key fob (Pathway Lighting).
Allow fog lights and brights to be on at the same time.
Remove disclaimer from iDrive.
Shut off seatbelt dong.

This is just what I have chosen to do with my car but I can do anything. Get a hold of me if you need something done. Name is Brendin text or call 937-430-6807.
I am interested in talking about this.
I keep my laptop bag on my passenger seat while driving and because it's too heavy my passenger seatbelt dong is constantly going off.
Is there a way to turn off the volume speed control?
What about increasing the input volume of the builtin Sirius, it's noticeably lower volume compared to the cd player..
I can't pm yet, so email me from my profile.

Thanks
Tony
Old 09-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Members

My Ride: black 2004 e60----comfort package, light package, tinted windows, custom coded features

I'm in Cincy. I have NCS Expert and have successfully coded AUX to the car. Still looking to do a bunch more, particularly the disclaimer. I can do the coding myself, just wondering if you have any tips as to the disclaimer. I am wondering if I have to code each feature separately or if I can code multiple features at the same time.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:22 AM
New Members

My Ride: 08 535xi Prem, Sport, Cold, Monaco blue/Natural Brown

I may well be interested in getting a few things coded. Our main office is in Springboro, so next time I'm there maybe I can arrange something with you. What hours would you typically be available?
Old 09-06-2013, 11:56 AM
New Members

What are the other possiblities with this. I havent heard much of it, however I can put my windows down from the fob and I have pathway lighting etc
Old 09-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Members

My Ride: black 2004 e60----comfort package, light package, tinted windows, custom coded features

Originally Posted by silverfbimmer
What are the other possiblities with this. I havent heard much of it, however I can put my windows down from the fob and I have pathway lighting etc
you can do a lot of different things with coding. i have successfully coded comfort close via the key fob, gotten rid of the startup disclaimer, activated the aux input, activated dab, weatherband, and independent heating for parked car operation. coding is really useful for retrofits (like aux input) so you don't need to go to the dealership and waste money. you can also check error codes, clear them, and check the active running condition of your engine and modules with INPA.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:07 PM
New Members

My Ride: E60 01/04 545i - 19" Alloys

Originally Posted by aametzger
I am interested in talking about this.
I keep my laptop bag on my passenger seat while driving and because it's too heavy my passenger seatbelt dong is constantly going off.
Is there a way to turn off the volume speed control?
What about increasing the input volume of the builtin Sirius, it's noticeably lower volume compared to the cd player..
I can't pm yet, so email me from my profile.

Thanks
Tony
Hey Tony,

In regards to my car i programmed the CAPPL unit ----
LEGAL_DISCL NICHT_AKTIV

that did the trick

but i think on your car its different, this thread could help:

Remove / skip 'legal disclaimer' startup screen on the Nav display.

I also read that downgrading the software via DVD, then reinstalling the software via DVD does the trick, or setting it to europe.

hope this helps
Old 11-18-2015, 07:58 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2013 E70

Hi guys, looking for some help getting my 2013 E70 coded; i'm in Columbus OH
Old 11-18-2015, 01:37 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW E60 535i
Model Year: 535i 2008

Originally Posted by pentiumpush
I'm in Cincy. I have NCS Expert and have successfully coded AUX to the car. Still looking to do a bunch more, particularly the disclaimer. I can do the coding myself, just wondering if you have any tips as to the disclaimer. I am wondering if I have to code each feature separately or if I can code multiple features at the same time.
If you have Nav go into CAPPL if you dont have NAV go i to MASK only problem is if u have MASK most-likely your K-Dcan cable will not allow you to enter MASK module you will need ICOM for that
CAPPL/MASK LEGAL_DISCL set it to nicht_aktiv

Quick Reply: BMW CODING in OH