I had a major problem with the a/c going on and off when it wants to. Sometimes when I even turn it on, it wont even get cold till like the next 10 mins.. I have been searching and reading everyones post on A/C issues.. So thanks to everyone input on helping eachother...
1. I went to the dealer, SA told me i had to get condenser replace which was like $1200.. NUTS!!!
2. I went to local shop wanted they $800 bucks..
3. I went to another shop said $700. But he said why do I wanna replace it when it works.. I was like WTF, it works.. He said i might be low on Freon.
4. I went to a A/C or another shop who just does A/C service.. they even said them-self that the a/c is working just not cold enough.. after about an 1 of diagnostic testing.. he ask me a question "if I ever had the a/c service.. and I was like "nope" he said "i'm sure if you get it service which is, vaccum out the freon and check to see how many pounds if need he will add, and it will clean/flush out anthing that was in pipe or in its way.. and recharge it back..
Before vaccuming it, he did a temp test on the air con.. which was at 48-47F. after the a/c service was done, the temp test was at 35F-34F. I was surprise..
5. He hook some kind of OBD tool snap on tool notebook(its not the ones from autozone or costco) and he said i got a code which is 9c54.. AUC sensor..
I've search everywhere on this forum and couldnt find anything about this.. Anybody came across this before??
6. Other than that, A/C working perfect again.. even colder then before. didnt have to even add extra.. just pay for the flush out service $50.00
Help with AUC sensor or code 9C54??
Thanks again everyone..