Post your Lowered Car, Win some Bilstein Shocks

Post your Lowered Car, Win some Bilstein Shocks

Want to win some free shocks? I’m certainly I could find a use for free coilovers, even if I didn’t need them. Bilstein is giving away a coil-over kit to the winner of their “Lower it Right” contest on Facebook. If you have a lowered car, or a car that you would like to be lowered, […] More »

By: | February 7, 2013

Arctic Chill: Vorsteiner’s Frozen White M5

Arctic Chill: Vorsteiner’s Frozen White M5

It’s the little things that make a car stand out. I mean, you can choose horrible colors and extreme body kits, but more often than not people will respect subtlety a little bit more.  The first thing I noticed on this M5 weren’t those wheels or anything obvious like that, but it was those three […] More »

By: | February 5, 2013

2015 BMW 5-Series Spied Again

2015 BMW 5-Series Spied Again

The next 5-series is a looong way off, but the current one is due for a face lift in 2015. BMW has been testing the car since last october, and not much has changed with these new shots. We can definitely be sure that they’re changing the headlights on the new model. It is a […] More »

By: | January 31, 2013

Man Stuffs M5 V10 into E46 M3

Man Stuffs M5 V10 into E46 M3

When the E60 M5 came out, people loved it. But they complained about the peaky power band of the car’s V10. “It’s not suitable for a sedan!” they said. “It’s too revvy!” they whined. Well, the criticism that the V10 didn’t fit the character of the M5 must’ve reached BMW, because they dropped it from […] More »

By: | January 28, 2013

Crosstown Rivalry: M5 F10 vs CLS63 AMG

Crosstown Rivalry: M5 F10 vs CLS63 AMG

Oh, this should be a good one. Both the M5 and the CLS63 AMG get their power from boosted V8s. They both make a similar amount of power, and they both weigh about the same. What else is there to do but take them to the drag strip and have them run it? Watch these natural […] More »

By: | January 23, 2013

5 Series Nails Best Selling Car in it’s Class for 2012

5 Series Nails Best Selling Car in it’s Class for 2012

If you bought a new 5 series last year, you’ll be glad to know you’re in good company. At the very least, you’ll be glad to know that your were far from alone. BMW has stated they sold 359,016 5 series models throughout last year. That makes the 5 series the best selling premium luxury […] More »

By: | January 22, 2013

The 900+ Horsepower E34 M5 From Hell

The 900+ Horsepower E34 M5 From Hell

In some cases, ugly power is best. That way no one really knows what kind of speed your car has before hand. Modern BMW’s don’t have that advantage. They may not look like sports cars, but your average Joe Schmo vaguely understands that BMWs are fast. Now, that doesn’t really hold true for older BMWs […] More »

By: | January 14, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 141
  4. 142
  5. 143
  6. ...
  7. 151