Photo of the Day: BMW V12 Le Mans

Photo of the Day: BMW V12 Le Mans

The BMW Motorsports division and Williams Grand Prix Engineering came together to build a car for Le Mans.  They named it the BMW V12 Le Mans, and the car itself was an open top two-seater with a 550 HP V12 engine. Designed to be raced in class 1, the car adhered to the minimum weight restriction of […] More »

By: | April 19, 2013

5Series Photo of the Week: Video Edition

5Series Photo of the Week: Video Edition

Last Friday, I didn’t post a 5series picture of the week. A million apologies 5Series! Tomorrow I’ll return with the regularly scheduled posting. In the mean time, here’s a video of the week. It also comes from the Macau Motorcycle GP.  I hope this video gives you a perspective of the race you haven’t seen before. […] More »

By: | April 18, 2013

BMW Trivia: BMW 328 Superleggera

BMW Trivia: BMW 328 Superleggera

Today, the “Superleggera” moniker is associated with the Lamborghini Gallardo. But, did you know that BMW had its own “Superleggera”-bodied model almost 70 years before the special edition Lambo hit the floor at Geneva? The BMW 328 roadster burst onto the scene in June 1936 at the Eifelrennen race held at the famous, but then […] More »

By: | April 18, 2013

F10 M5 Facelift Spotted

F10 M5 Facelift Spotted

New wheels and a new grill are in store for the M5 if these spy shots are to be believed. Other than that… not a lot is going to change. The kidney grills will be getting slightly bigger and a slightly different shape. Also, the wheels are different, but that’s hardly something you can count […] More »

By: | April 17, 2013

Commercial Break: Z3 Roadster & The Simpsons

Commercial Break: Z3 Roadster & The Simpsons

This post actually begins with an episode of The Simpsons. On April 26, 1996, Fox aired the episode, “Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in “The Curse of The Flying Hellfish” ” I have a working theory that someone at BMW was watching that episode. In the episode, Abe and Bart must outduel Mr. […] More »

By: | April 17, 2013

Spy Shots: 5 Series Facelift is Anything But a Mid-Life Crisis

Spy Shots: 5 Series Facelift is Anything But a Mid-Life Crisis

Like the GT, the standard BMW 5 Series will receive a mild midlife facelift in spring 2013. Visible changes will be a new front bumper with slightly larger kidney grille and a modified rear skirt. While we’re not able to spot any differences in the taillights yet, the camouflage suggests there will in fact be […] More »

By: | April 15, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 136
  4. 137
  5. 138
  6. ...
  7. 151