2014 BMW M3 Caught Testing

2014 BMW M3 Caught Testing

The next iteration of the BMW M3 was caught testing at the Nurburgring as the model prepares for a slew of changes in 2014. Under the camouflage, spies noted a revised front bumper, side skirts, and a four tipped rear exhaust. There’s more carbon fiber on this model as well, with the hood, roof, and […] More »

By: | June 7, 2013

BMW Preparing Track-Focused M-Power App

BMW Preparing Track-Focused M-Power App

BMW is preparing a new iPhone App, (sorry Android users) designed to replace and demolish the current M Power Meter. Basically, the M Power App will record data from in-car sensors and behave as a telemetry tool allowing you to gauge your performance on a particular track. Not only will the app provide a line […] More »

By: | June 6, 2013

BMW Rapp 100th Anniversary

BMW Rapp 100th Anniversary

1913-Rapp Motorenwerke GmbH was a small company in Germany that made parts for the German aviation branch of the military. 4 years later, Rapp became Bayerische Motorenwerke GmbH, what we know today was BMW. Dejan Hristov is a Macedonian graphic designer and artist who’s made something special for what would be the 100th anniversary of the Rapp […] More »

By: | June 5, 2013

2014 5 Series

2014 5 Series

A couple of weeks ago, we brought you details and photos of the 2014 facelifted 5 series, coming soon. Today we wanted to share a few videos of the incoming 5 series. To quote the original press release, “Precise modifications to the design, the addition of a new inline-6 BMW Advanced Diesel engine for the […] More »

By: | June 4, 2013

Hero vs. Three-Two-Zero

Hero vs. Three-Two-Zero

Auto Express has been running a series of videos in which they test a former hero car against a much more pedestrian new car from the same brand. In this week’s segment, they race the currently-more-popular-than-Jennifer-Lawrence BMW E30 M3 against a brand new F30 320d. That’s right, an M3 against a diesel four-door. Is nothing […] More »

By: | June 3, 2013

Watkins Glen Track Day in 2013 BMW M5

Watkins Glen Track Day in 2013 BMW M5

Forum member, Christopher Hong, over at Bimmerpost just took his 2013 M5 (F10) to a two-day, BMW-run track event at famed Watkins Glen Int’l raceway in New York. He ran the long course (3.4mi) and was apparently at risk of lapping cars because the M5 is such a “beast,” as he says. Indeed. We say […] More »

By: | May 31, 2013

Short Take on the 2013 Dinan S3 BMW 550i

Short Take on the 2013 Dinan S3 BMW 550i

Autoblog recently got their hands on a 2013 Dinan S3 BMW 550i. While a stock BMW 550i puts out 400 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque, Dinan uses bigger turbos, air-to-water intercoolers, a cold air intake, free flow exhaust and exclusive engine management software to get it up to 542 horsepower and 587 pound-feet of […] More »

By: | May 31, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 130
  4. 131
  5. 132
  6. ...
  7. 151