Photo of the Week: E60 Limited Edition by LT Motorsport

Photo of the Week: E60 Limited Edition by LT Motorsport

In this edition of Photo of the Week, we have a clean-looking BMW 5 Series by LT Motorsport that may inspire your next appearance mod. Major props are given for the orange-accented carbon-fiber wing mirrors; we like how they pay tribute to the Sport Line trim found in current BMWs. The orange-lipped black rims spread the […] More »

By: | August 2, 2013

TAG Motorsports Throws HREs on an M5

TAG Motorsports Throws HREs on an M5

Is there any car HRE wheels don’t look good on? This M5 certainly doesn’t break the trend. They’re 20″ P44SC wheels finished in satin black. TAG Motorsports put this one together. It’s a fine example of what a few light mods can do to totally transform a car. The only mechanical change they’ve made is […] More »

By: | July 31, 2013

Looking for an E30? Keep Looking…

Looking for an E30? Keep Looking…

Someone thought this was a good idea. Judging from the background, they have a lot of spare time and bathtub whiskey/meth. This is AWFUL, worse than Amanda Bynes showing up on your driveway with a can of gas and Zippo. If you want to find out more, go here, but we don’t recommend it unless […] More »

By: | July 31, 2013

BMW i3 Official

BMW i3 Official

BMW has just released official details on the highly anticipated i3. While this may not be the “ultimate driving machine” in the typical sense, it will surely be a very tempting option for a BMW enthusiast looking to step in the world of electric vehicles. A few quick highlights. It will have a MSRP of […] More »

By: | July 29, 2013

BMW Bathtub Seized By German Police

BMW Bathtub Seized By German Police

German cops really lack a sense of humor. Not only did they pull this 3-series bathtub over, they let the air out of the tires and disconnected the spark plug wires. I guess a running, driving 3-series with 530 gallons of water sloshing around in it is not seen fit for German roads. Apparently the driver […] More »

By: | July 29, 2013

Driven: Alpina B3

Driven: Alpina B3

The new Alpina B3 is the result of a long tradition of collaboration. Alpina and BMW have a relationship that goes back to 1962 when Alpina began selling tuning kits for the BMW 1500. Only two years later in 1964, Alpina’s robust products were so well-regarded, they earned the BMW factory guarantee. Today, relations between […] More »

By: | July 26, 2013

BMW 1M Bumper for E60 5 Series

BMW 1M Bumper for E60 5 Series

Ever wonder what the BMW 1 Series M bumper would look like on a 5 Series? Wonder no longer with forum member devildawg712‘s E60. This front clip was created by the sculptors at Ranz Motorsports and mixes M5 dimensions with 1M styling. It’s a great concept that should be considered for mass aftermarket production because it offers […] More »

By: | July 25, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. 126
  6. ...
  7. 151