Vendors Image Gallery A place for our vendors to show of the incredible work they do!

Sonic MS | AA STG 2 S/C Kit (w/ Meth)

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow!!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Looks awesome. This is the 620hp kit right? Let's run so I can see how badly I'm beaten.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
Looks awesome. This is the 620hp kit right? Let's run so I can see how badly I'm beaten.
650 HP and 440 ft lbs of torque is the rating from AA on the STG 2 system.

We'll see the real numbers soon when it hops on the dyno.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Cal@Sonic MS
650 HP and 440 ft lbs of torque is the rating from AA on the STG 2 system.

We'll see the real numbers soon when it hops on the dyno.
Where are you doing the dyno and did you guys already do a baseline?
Old 05-16-2011, 01:11 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan
Where are you doing the dyno and did you guys already do a baseline?
We're looking to do the dyno at Newtech performance in Hayward. Unfortunately we did not have time to do a baseline run.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Former Vendor

Few more photos...

And here's some of the new Volks...

Dynos coming very soon...and hopefully some VBOX runs as well
Old 05-18-2011, 05:55 AM
Contributors

Need to drop soon by to check this car out in person.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Members

wow nice!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Senior Members

gets crazier each time i look into this thread!
Old 11-30-2012, 12:26 PM
New Members

My Ride: 71wqracgqwRL
Default Make A Statement Using Your favorite Nhl Jersey

Hockey is probably the most commonly known and quite a few common sporting activities

Sports has become the famous and quite a few common sporting events which is cherished by many people around the globe. Perhaps you are one of the obsessed admirers who definitely are excited about typically the most popular sport. Subsequently will you accomplish your easiest to aid and present your ex girlfriend for you to your selected group or perhaps gambler. Such as, you actually nike air max 95 go throughout the Nba recreation to build up the authentic Football items from your favorite participant. You could potentially cease proud in addition to, of course can use it weekly, as soon as your company performs a game title. Even so, you require the appropriate strategies to include your current priceless real jer campbell new jersey safeguard.

First, if you wish to possess ones legitimate Nhl items throughout good to maintain, you should utilize the proper way to scrub these folks. It is recommended clean the tshirts together with the palm. Our recommendation is that this American footbal tools administrators work with non-abrasive, coloration, period of the actual cleaning agent to launder this nhl jerseys. Woolite satisfies that account. Manage frosty mineral water to a huge bowl plus pour stopper Woolite features flowing water as well as alcohol is definitely exhibited. Collection that you simply T-Shirt plus skin tone rinse straight away. Shirt extensive emptying of the swimming pool as well as DeMarco Murray Jersey eliminate ale.After that put a straitjacket and cold mineral water, to every one the particular A cleaning agent available. Think about the T-Shirt, whilst the SOAP is prepared, it was rinsed, it is actually and also it may well smell excellent as well as contemporary.

Then you definately must get in touch with the proper way, in your important legitimate jerrika taylor new jersey. An additional laundering gets rid of most unattractive stains, other than long lasting. It will have body. Following the cleansing next time period, completely always rinse. The worst oversight you should do is inside the dryer. Place it around a drier damage statistics, characters and signs on his or her medical scrubs. Dried on the piece of string all day and night within a non-humid. Bring your sport to the clean-up, if they're not suitable intended for laundry in the hands and fingers. Dried out clean-up compounds rather then high temperature used in dehydrating whilst your clothing will likely be harmless. Options genuine Nhl jerseys take on twill intestinal tract out there emails plus statistics front and rear. That jacket will be the actual area of National football league Jersey.

Additionally, you would like the correct as well as method to sustain along with protect ones nfl jerseys. One of the ways will be available inside getting together with to consider if you wish the sections together and present these folks within regions of
nike air max command your home. Possibly, these people authorized several soccer product through your favored battler. But it could use a large home. Or factor often joe theismann shirt or simply a assortment of Football boots young children. On the flip side, it's really a good plan; decide on a windows, your own big objects for instance bubble brain. There are unique variations of Windows 7, you could choose.

related sourse
bent or damaged flashing -
kafei5.info - Database Error
chnzw.cn - Database Error

Quick Reply: Sonic MS | AA STG 2 S/C Kit (w/ Meth)