Vendors Image Gallery A place for our vendors to show of the incredible work they do!

••ü•• E60 LED Tails for 04-07 Cars

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

We'd like to announce that we have a new product on the boat heading our way.

The E60 LED tail lights.

You can find them here:
http://www.umnitza.com/product_info....oducts_id=1169

We have only a limited supply coming, so if you are interested, let us know.

With this offer, we're including a free gift, free set of LED license plate bulbs.
The way to get this free gift is to put your name into the comments at checkout (your forum user name).

Old 09-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

You can get these on eBay for the same price (INCLUDING shipping) and they come with the resistors to prevent the iDrive warning. Can you drop the price to around $175? With shipping, this would be a decent deal.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='466612' date='Sep 7 2007, 03:07 AM
You can get these on eBay for the same price (INCLUDING shipping) and they come with the resistors to prevent the iDrive warning. Can you drop the price to around $175? With shipping, this would be a decent deal.
$175 that cheeper than what I got in HK. wow
Old 09-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='466612' date='Sep 6 2007, 12:07 PM
You spent the money to buy a BMW because you wanted to buy a better car.

You now decide you'd rather buy from eBay because you want to save $6?
If so, you're not my kind of buyer. My buyer comes to our company to buy the product knowing that we'll still be around later if they ever need anything. If don't value support, service, and communication, then by all means, go buy the "cheap" stuff from eBay.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='466992' date='Sep 7 2007, 11:28 AM
You spent the money to buy a BMW because you wanted to buy a better car.

You now decide you'd rather buy from eBay because you want to save $6?
If so, you're not my kind of buyer. My buyer comes to our company to buy the product knowing that we'll still be around later if they ever need anything. If don't value support, service, and communication, then by all means, go buy the "cheap" stuff from eBay.
Sorry, but I disagree. Plenty of members on this forum buy items on eBay for their BMW's. These lights are the same as the ones on eBay and you can get them for cheaper. Since the ones on eBay are much cheaper, don't give off an iDrive warning and many members on this site have ordered them and are happy, I'll go that route. Good luck though. You'll probably find a few suckers to buy them from you. I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow members on this forum that can do better.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='466996' date='Sep 7 2007, 08:34 AM
Sorry, but I disagree. Plenty of members on this forum buy items on eBay for their BMW's. These lights are the same as the ones on eBay and you can get them for cheaper. Since the ones on eBay are much cheaper, don't give off an iDrive warning and many members on this site have ordered them and are happy, I'll go that route. Good luck though. You'll probably find a few suckers to buy them from you. I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow members on this forum that can do better.
With that attitude, it won't be long before you're in need of support and help and suddenly, your eBay vendor is "gone".
And moreover, our pricing is not for the likes of you who don't have any value placed on service and long term business viability.

If you want to take chances with your money, go ebay. If you want reliability and security, you won't do better than us.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='467001' date='Sep 7 2007, 11:39 AM
With that attitude, it won't be long before you're in need of support and help and suddenly, your eBay vendor is "gone".
And moreover, our pricing is not for the likes of you who don't have any value placed on service and long term business viability.

If you want to take chances with your money, go ebay. If you want reliability and security, you won't do better than us.
I agree that service does not work in favor of eBay sellers, but we're not talking a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. These are aftermarket, replica LED tail lights. If someone were to spend $1000+, I could see paying a little extra to go to a vendor such as yourself. However, with this particular product I think eBay is well worth it. Again, I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow E60 members that this price is not the best out there.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='467009' date='Sep 7 2007, 09:03 AM
I agree that service does not work in favor of eBay sellers, but we're not talking a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. These are aftermarket, replica LED tail lights. If someone were to spend $1000+, I could see paying a little extra to go to a vendor such as yourself. However, with this particular product I think eBay is well worth it. Again, I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow E60 members that this price is not the best out there.
So you are willing to play with your $250 and you are encouraging others to gamble with their hard earned money too?

Sorry, I don't see your logic. And I doubt others do. In any case, I appreciate your commentary because I think it only served to steer people away from eBay.

I would appreciate it if you didn't reply any more as your point has been covered and this product from us isn't for you.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='467013' date='Sep 7 2007, 12:09 PM
So you are willing to play with your $250 and you are encouraging others to gamble with their hard earned money too?

Sorry, I don't see your logic. And I doubt others do. In any case, I appreciate your commentary because I think it only served to steer people away from eBay.

I would appreciate it if you didn't reply any more as your point has been covered and this product from us isn't for you.

What a horrible attitude to have when you're trying to sell something. I happen to STRONGLY agree with CMANS and here you are arguing with one of the most respected and well liked members of the forum. Not very smart. Based on your posts from this thread and others that I've read from you, I would NEVER buy anything from you guys. But hey, thats just me, what do I know? I'm one of those stupid people that looks to ebay for this type of nonsense. As a business, engaging in this type of banter with forum members is unbelievably unprofessional, incredibly dumb, and most of all, terribly revealing as to the immaturity umnitza stands for. So sorry, I never ever put my 2 cents in on these types of threads but I just couldnt help myself this time.

All the best
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 X6 xDrive 3.5

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='467009
What a horrible attitude to have when you're trying to sell something. I happen to STRONGLY agree with CMANS and here you are arguing with one of the most respected and well liked members of the forum. Not very smart. Based on your posts from this thread and others that I've read from you, I would NEVER buy anything from you guys. But hey, thats just me, what do I know? I'm one of those stupid people that looks to ebay for this type of nonsense. As a business, engaging in this type of banter with forum members is unbelievably unprofessional, incredibly dumb, and most of all, terribly revealing as to the immaturity umnitza stands for. So sorry, I never ever put my 2 cents in on these types of threads but I just couldnt help myself this time.

All the best
Totally agreed!

Quick Reply: ••ü•• E60 LED Tails for 04-07 Cars