Vendors Image Gallery A place for our vendors to show of the incredible work they do!

E60 LED Tails for 04-07 Cars

Old 09-06-2007, 09:08 AM
  #1  
Vendor
Thread Starter
 
umnitza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: East Ba
Posts: 3,656
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008
Default

We'd like to announce that we have a new product on the boat heading our way.

The E60 LED tail lights.

You can find them here:
http://www.umnitza.com/product_info....oducts_id=1169

We have only a limited supply coming, so if you are interested, let us know.

With this offer, we're including a free gift, free set of LED license plate bulbs.
The way to get this free gift is to put your name into the comments at checkout (your forum user name).

umnitza is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 11:07 AM
  #2  
Contributors
 
C's Bimmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 14,646
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels
Default

You can get these on eBay for the same price (INCLUDING shipping) and they come with the resistors to prevent the iDrive warning. Can you drop the price to around $175? With shipping, this would be a decent deal.
C's Bimmer is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 11:12 PM
  #3  
Contributors
 
pinguhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 21,272
Default

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='466612' date='Sep 7 2007, 03:07 AM
You can get these on eBay for the same price (INCLUDING shipping) and they come with the resistors to prevent the iDrive warning. Can you drop the price to around $175? With shipping, this would be a decent deal.
$175 that cheeper than what I got in HK. wow
pinguhk is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 07:28 AM
  #4  
Vendor
Thread Starter
 
umnitza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: East Ba
Posts: 3,656
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008
Default

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='466612' date='Sep 6 2007, 12:07 PM
You can get these on eBay for the same price (INCLUDING shipping) and they come with the resistors to prevent the iDrive warning. Can you drop the price to around $175? With shipping, this would be a decent deal.
You spent the money to buy a BMW because you wanted to buy a better car.

You now decide you'd rather buy from eBay because you want to save $6?
If so, you're not my kind of buyer. My buyer comes to our company to buy the product knowing that we'll still be around later if they ever need anything. If don't value support, service, and communication, then by all means, go buy the "cheap" stuff from eBay.
umnitza is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 07:34 AM
  #5  
Contributors
 
C's Bimmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 14,646
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels
Default

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='466992' date='Sep 7 2007, 11:28 AM
You spent the money to buy a BMW because you wanted to buy a better car.

You now decide you'd rather buy from eBay because you want to save $6?
If so, you're not my kind of buyer. My buyer comes to our company to buy the product knowing that we'll still be around later if they ever need anything. If don't value support, service, and communication, then by all means, go buy the "cheap" stuff from eBay.
Sorry, but I disagree. Plenty of members on this forum buy items on eBay for their BMW's. These lights are the same as the ones on eBay and you can get them for cheaper. Since the ones on eBay are much cheaper, don't give off an iDrive warning and many members on this site have ordered them and are happy, I'll go that route. Good luck though. You'll probably find a few suckers to buy them from you. I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow members on this forum that can do better.
C's Bimmer is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 07:39 AM
  #6  
Vendor
Thread Starter
 
umnitza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: East Ba
Posts: 3,656
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008
Default

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='466996' date='Sep 7 2007, 08:34 AM
Sorry, but I disagree. Plenty of members on this forum buy items on eBay for their BMW's. These lights are the same as the ones on eBay and you can get them for cheaper. Since the ones on eBay are much cheaper, don't give off an iDrive warning and many members on this site have ordered them and are happy, I'll go that route. Good luck though. You'll probably find a few suckers to buy them from you. I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow members on this forum that can do better.
With that attitude, it won't be long before you're in need of support and help and suddenly, your eBay vendor is "gone".
And moreover, our pricing is not for the likes of you who don't have any value placed on service and long term business viability.

If you want to take chances with your money, go ebay. If you want reliability and security, you won't do better than us.
umnitza is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 08:03 AM
  #7  
Contributors
 
C's Bimmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 14,646
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels
Default

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='467001' date='Sep 7 2007, 11:39 AM
With that attitude, it won't be long before you're in need of support and help and suddenly, your eBay vendor is "gone".
And moreover, our pricing is not for the likes of you who don't have any value placed on service and long term business viability.

If you want to take chances with your money, go ebay. If you want reliability and security, you won't do better than us.
I agree that service does not work in favor of eBay sellers, but we're not talking a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. These are aftermarket, replica LED tail lights. If someone were to spend $1000+, I could see paying a little extra to go to a vendor such as yourself. However, with this particular product I think eBay is well worth it. Again, I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow E60 members that this price is not the best out there.
C's Bimmer is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 08:09 AM
  #8  
Vendor
Thread Starter
 
umnitza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: East Ba
Posts: 3,656
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008
Default

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='467009' date='Sep 7 2007, 09:03 AM
I agree that service does not work in favor of eBay sellers, but we're not talking a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. These are aftermarket, replica LED tail lights. If someone were to spend $1000+, I could see paying a little extra to go to a vendor such as yourself. However, with this particular product I think eBay is well worth it. Again, I'm just giving a heads up to my fellow E60 members that this price is not the best out there.
So you are willing to play with your $250 and you are encouraging others to gamble with their hard earned money too?

Sorry, I don't see your logic. And I doubt others do. In any case, I appreciate your commentary because I think it only served to steer people away from eBay.

I would appreciate it if you didn't reply any more as your point has been covered and this product from us isn't for you.
umnitza is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 08:29 AM
  #9  
Contributors
 
poleposition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 2,075
Default

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='467013' date='Sep 7 2007, 12:09 PM
So you are willing to play with your $250 and you are encouraging others to gamble with their hard earned money too?

Sorry, I don't see your logic. And I doubt others do. In any case, I appreciate your commentary because I think it only served to steer people away from eBay.

I would appreciate it if you didn't reply any more as your point has been covered and this product from us isn't for you.

What a horrible attitude to have when you're trying to sell something. I happen to STRONGLY agree with CMANS and here you are arguing with one of the most respected and well liked members of the forum. Not very smart. Based on your posts from this thread and others that I've read from you, I would NEVER buy anything from you guys. But hey, thats just me, what do I know? I'm one of those stupid people that looks to ebay for this type of nonsense. As a business, engaging in this type of banter with forum members is unbelievably unprofessional, incredibly dumb, and most of all, terribly revealing as to the immaturity umnitza stands for. So sorry, I never ever put my 2 cents in on these types of threads but I just couldnt help myself this time.

All the best
poleposition is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 AM
  #10  
Contributors
 
Bambi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 876
My Ride: 2008 X6 xDrive 3.5
Default

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='467009 View Post
What a horrible attitude to have when you're trying to sell something. I happen to STRONGLY agree with CMANS and here you are arguing with one of the most respected and well liked members of the forum. Not very smart. Based on your posts from this thread and others that I've read from you, I would NEVER buy anything from you guys. But hey, thats just me, what do I know? I'm one of those stupid people that looks to ebay for this type of nonsense. As a business, engaging in this type of banter with forum members is unbelievably unprofessional, incredibly dumb, and most of all, terribly revealing as to the immaturity umnitza stands for. So sorry, I never ever put my 2 cents in on these types of threads but I just couldnt help myself this time.

All the best
Totally agreed!
Bambi is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: E60 LED Tails for 04-07 Cars


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.