Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Orion V4 - The King is Dead, Long Live the King

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

e60 version that changes color as well would be awesome.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:49 AM
Contributors

You guys should make the V4 for E60. With the newer BMW with the bright LED halos stock. There's no need for Orion for those vehicles. Your market would be the older model BMW's. Let's get these in production.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i M54 2005 Alpine White Sport/Cold/Premiun Sound/Active Steering Navigation/PDC/sport seats/6 CD Changer

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
You guys should make the V4 for E60. With the newer BMW with the bright LED halos stock. There's no need for Orion for those vehicles. Your market would be the older model BMW's. Let's get these in production.

+1
Old 05-20-2012, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

If we make it for the E60, it will run about $375 for the kit, standard color. Is this going to work for you guys on price?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza
If we make it for the E60, it will run about $375 for the kit, standard color. Is this going to work for you guys on price?
Does the $50 pre-order coupon apply? When will the kit be available for the E60 if you guys decide to make them?
Old 05-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 ★ Alpine White

nope...
Old 05-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i M54 2005 Alpine White Sport/Cold/Premiun Sound/Active Steering Navigation/PDC/sport seats/6 CD Changer

if it looks like the new bimmers angel eyes...hell yea!! but make sure to do a special for first buyers lol
Old 05-21-2012, 04:28 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I still haven't fixed the problem with half of one ring occasionally not firing up on my v2's as much as I would love to upgrade to these angel eyes, I am NOT spending almost 400 on another set, that - I'm sorry - may break any minute. You can say anything you want, the fact remains, these things do break. Half ring issue is fairly common, at least - and that requires re-opening my headlights AGAIN

So, no thanks! I say, keep the V4's and we keep our moneys
Old 05-21-2012, 06:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by v_therussian
I still haven't fixed the problem with half of one ring occasionally not firing up on my v2's as much as I would love to upgrade to these angel eyes, I am NOT spending almost 400 on another set, that - I'm sorry - may break any minute. You can say anything you want, the fact remains, these things do break. Half ring issue is fairly common, at least - and that requires re-opening my headlights AGAIN

Ahhh, nothing beats another "satisfying" customer's feedback. I'm with you, V. I'm still on the fence about Orions. Now v4 is gonna cost $100 more for E60, WTF!!
Old 05-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Does the $50 pre-order coupon apply? When will the kit be available for the E60 if you guys decide to make them?
yes, it will. But again, it would depend on demand if we produce the kit.

Originally Posted by fov001
if it looks like the new bimmers angel eyes...hell yea!! but make sure to do a special for first buyers lol
Ok.

Originally Posted by v_therussian

We have discussed this in private. No, the half-ring is not common at all, maybe 3 rings in total on the 9X only, and only when the wires get pulled out either during install or during other methods. In any case, happy to replace it under warranty any time. We've sold over 500 sets, our installers don't report issues.

I will be happy to continue any discussion or support in private. We want you to be satisfied.

Originally Posted by theXman
Ahhh, nothing beats another "satisfying" customer's feedback. I'm with you, V. I'm still on the fence about Orions. Now v4 is gonna cost $100 more for E60, WTF!!
it's 2X more LED, so unless we can build hundreds of thousands of them, the economies of scale aren't helping us yet

Quick Reply: Orion V4 - The King is Dead, Long Live the King