Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping DIY kits - Gloss and matte black - Free 2-3 day ship

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping DIY kits - Gloss and matte black - Free 2-3 day ship

For non-locals (or for someone who just needs some materials) and would like to give DIY a shot. The materials that I sell are the exact same materials that I would be using to do the same installs as if you were to come into my shop to have the work done.

Price: $40 with free 2-3 day shipping, within the lower 48 states (Note: I can ship internationally as well, contact me for shipping quotes)

Prices are only for either matte or gloss black roof sheets. Any other finishes or larger sizes, contact me directly via PM or e-mail donathon@gmail.com

I use in house materials and have been using these materials for over 7 years. All of my materials are rated to last 5 years in exposed outdoor conditions and are designed to be used in a variety of weather conditions, ranging from cold snow to hot desert weather. The sheets are cut oversized to the rough dimensions of your roof, which will allow you some wiggle room front to back and side to side, and provide a seamless install.

Included with my DIY kits are TWO (2) DIYs that will help guide you with the installation and if you need any further clarifications on any specific part of the installation, you have the added benefit of using me as a resource that you can ask any questions that you come along during your install.

It's helpful to be buying materials from someone who actually do the installs themselves and have hands on experience with working with the material on a daily basis. I have done thousands of installations on a variety of cars, ranging from daily driver Hondas to Mclaren F1 track cars.

If you are interested in ordering a sheet or if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me on here or e-mail me directly at donathon@gmail.com for faster responses.

Here is a link to various pictures of cars with gloss black roofs installed:
Black Roof Vinyl Wrap Pictures - Q&A/FAQ/etc. - Page 17 - E46Fanatics

Gloss black:

Matte black:

Thanks.

-Don Nguyen

Donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had this brand new white Mercedes Benz CLA 250 come in to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his car. We went with gloss black vinyl finish for his roof over the matte black or carbon fiber, to give it that factory panoramic look. The owner of this car was from around Irvine / Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the work done. I think the gloss black roof added a lot of character to the car, for such a simple change. The other thing I could have suggested to do on this car was to black out the chrome around the windows too, but that comes down to preference and depends on what type of look you're going after.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com