Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Acute Performance | Complete Brake Packages for E60

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 09:00 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

send you an email michael
Old 03-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Jet Black '05 545i, Sport/Premium Pkg, Steptronic, Adaptive Xenon, Nav, L7, Blue2th, PDC,

You got PM'ed
Old 03-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: 14 550i

As do you
Old 04-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i BMW sport

I have a 2005 545I and I want to know how much for:

Premium Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors Front and Rear

Premium brake pads F/R

Brake sensors

Package PRICE please.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Members

My Ride: 530i SMG

Apparently acuteperformance is "too busy" to answer to my pm
You replied faster before i sent you $650.

And btw...when i told you about the bad sensor you sent me, i was expecting something like "i`m sorry for sending a cracked sensor" or "i`ll give you a refund" instead of that stupid "thanks for the heads up". :thumbsdown:

And for your future costumers....guys...stick with the OEM stuff. R1 and Hawks feels like your car will never stop + they are way too noisy.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Former Vendor

Actually sir. Here is the email I sent to you:

"Thanks I'll send it to my BMW OEM guy and see what we can do for you."

and you responded with, "Have a good day."

You never indicated anything about the sensor whether it was mine or if you needed a new one. I can't read your mind, if you want something you need to be vocal with your requests.

Also, I've stated many times that when you go with drilled/slotted rotors your braking will be sacrificed. Blank rotors will always stop better when holding everything else constant.

Do you want a refund for the sensor? Do you want a new sensor? If you can't wait, you can even go to the dealer, buy a sensor, send me the receipt, and I will reimburse you.

Seriously man, I'm always willing to work out a deal but when the customer doesn't communicate what's up there's nothing I can do.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance

Originally Posted by Mihainede85
Apparently acuteperformance is "too busy" to answer to my pm
You replied faster before i sent you $650.

And btw...when i told you about the bad sensor you sent me, i was expecting something like "i`m sorry for sending a cracked sensor" or "i`ll give you a refund" instead of that stupid "thanks for the heads up". :thumbsdown:

And for your future costumers....guys...stick with the OEM stuff. R1 and Hawks feels like your car will never stop + they are way too noisy.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Members

Please check your emails
That "Thanks I'll send it to my BMW OEM guy and see what we can do for you." was for the parts that i needed for my bumper.
I sent you 2 emails about that sensor. One with the story and the second one with 2 pictures. Right now...i dont really care about the refund or something like that. It`s just your answer at the time that made me go "hmmm".

And the brakes....is not the rotor....the pads are not good.
I had S/D rotors on other cars and they were way better.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Former Vendor

Mihai,

Here's the correspondence I have in my Inbox. Am I missing something? If I am I apologize but I didn't get anything else.

2/15 @ 8:06 PM
"Hi Michael.
I received the brakes package today (actually Monday and today `cos they are retarded and unable to deliver 2 boxes at the same time). They look very good. Thanks. Btw, do i need 2 sensors or 3? Some forums are saying that the front end uses 2 (left/right) and the rear is only on the right. Is that true? Do i need a 3th one?

One more thing. I got this M-tech front bumper (just the cover) for $100, and i need few accessories. I was wondering if you have them.
I have attached a picture with the stuff that i need. Also, is there anything to cover the PDC holes in the bumper? I have no PDC on my car and i dont really want to install aftermarket ones.

Thank you.
Mihai"

2/15 @ 11:28 PM
You send me the part #s that you need:

"63-14-7-839-087 L reflector
088 R reflector

51-11-4-794-039 - grid
- 8-042-008 grille

51-11-7-896- 603 L cover M
604 R cover M "

2/15 @ 11:29 PM
"Thanks I'll send it to my BMW OEM guy and see what we can do for you."

2/16 @ 11:30 PM
"Sounds good. BMW store from Canada wants an arm and a leg for these things.

Have a good day."

2/16 @ 2:08 AM
"Hi Mihai,

Two sensors. Only the newer models use two in the front and one in the rear."

2/17 @ 1:45 AM
"Hi,

My costs are the same as Tischer BMW.

http://getbmwparts.com/"

3/17 @ 5:54 PM
You send me a picture of the bad sensor and just said Have a good day

4/6 @ 3:34 PM
"I responded to your criticism on 5series.net. Please respond I'm more than willing to solve this publicly even though I had no idea you were asking for something."

4/6 @ 3:48 PM
"I dont know how your business works, but looks like mine is way different. I`m not waiting for my clients to ask for something when they tell me that i gave them something that was already broken. I ask them if i can fix it somehow or i`ll give them their money back.

Have a good day.

M.N."

So what am I missing here? Are you stating that I'm a bad vendor? What would you like me to do at this point? How can we resolve this problem? Is it because I didn't proactively ask you what the picture was about and if that sensor was mine?

Like I said, sorry for not behaving as you would have expected but at no point did you actually give me the opportunity to resolve the issue for you. It's been made apparent that you're not happy with my approach so let me make you happy as this is my commitment.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance
Old 04-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Members

There is another one. I`m looking to see if i still have it saved in my emails. I sent it 2-3 weeks ago.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Former Vendor

Okay because I'm pouring through my emails right now seeing if I missed anything and I don't see it. I'm happy to pull out my tape backups from my hosting company it'll just take some time since my hosting company is the one that has access.

BTW, it's very unlike me to NOT respond to emails. You must admit, all the emails you've sent to me I've responded almost instantaneously or within hours unless the hours were unreasonable. There's no way I would have purposely ignored you.

Originally Posted by Mihainede85
There is another one. I`m looking to see if i still have it saved in my emails. I sent it 2-3 weeks ago.

Quick Reply: Acute Performance | Complete Brake Packages for E60