Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

••ü•• Auto Infusion (for Men/Women)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Auto Infusion? Air Refresher

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

The new Auto Infusion? automotive air refresher is an evolutionary improvement on the simplistic auto scents available today. Rather than a static scent release whether you are in the car or not, the Auto Infusion is motion activated to release a scent only when the car is being driven and not while parked. The Auto Infusion? has a patent pending fan capable of wafting the scent discreetly throughout the car while it's in motion, but immediately shuts off within 30 seconds of the car being parked or remaining stationary to keep the scent from overpowering the senses. It does this using patent pending sensors inside a fan motor that know when the car is in motion to release a pleasant aroma.

No more fumbling with sticky refills every couple of weeks, in independent tests the Auto Infusion lasts up to 6 months with standard usage, and the replacement cartridge is a no-mess glass filled wax designed not to leave any residue. The stylish container can be placed anywhere in the car - comes only in black or white.

Benefits:

* Increased longevity of scent usage
* Provides an aroma only when you are driving the car
* Small footprint for easy installation - install it anywhere, under the seat, in the cupholder, or even on the dash
* Easy refills for no-mess replacements
* Stylish

Includes:

* 1 Fan-Driven Canister
* 1 Clean Scent (Black=Forest White=Peach)
* Batteries sold separately
* 1 sticky pad for mounting

Specifications:

* 3" Tall
* 2.5" Wide
* 2.5" Circumference

Special Introductory Offer
1) Free Shipping on your order (use code "FREESHIP")
and
2) $15 Store Credit (type "store credit" in the comments at check out)
or
3) $15 OFF second "Auto Infusion"

* 1 can be combined with either 2 or 3
Old 07-13-2010, 07:34 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by feia0303
Hey all, I can personally vouch for this great product.
I walked into Umnitza last week to only be intrigued by the smell from the Auto Infusion that was displayed in Matt's office.

I really like the way it looks. Definitely something that belongs in a BMW. the base is glass and it looks classy, unlike many other air fresheners out in the market.

I liked it so much, i asked if i could take it for a day to test run it in my car! Immediately when i entered my car and began driving, the fan spun faster and filled my car with the scent. I really liked it. not too overpowering (which is the most important part!)

And to answer this:

to be honest.. the men's (the black one) actually smells a lot like the A/S Squash. i had a cartridge of Squash in my cupholder and i compared scents. Very very similar. the benefit of this, is that it won't dry out as fast since the availability of the scent is only produced when needed. i'm fairly certain that this could last about 6 months depending on how much you drive.

oh and the women's (white) kinda smells like peach. chicks love the peach.

This is definitely worth your money in the end! i'd definitely recommend this product to any enthusiast :buttrock
a personal review
Old 07-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Former Vendor

This week through next Tuesday, the product is 50% off (we have new stock arriving and need to move inventory out).