Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

FS: Sprint Booster V2!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 11:00 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

$300 SHIPPED within the US. International shipping, please PM me to get exact quote.

Automatic versions in stock ready to ship.
Manual versions 2-3 week special order.

Don't think I need explanation but here it is:

Most cars in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates how hard the pedal is pushed into electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels.

The ETC (Electronic Throttle Control), which is also known as Drive-By-Wire, has the unfortunate downside of delayed response and subdued acceleration, which can create problems in certain situations such as up-hill starts, quick gearchanges and overtaking.

SprintBooster overcomes this throttle response delay for your vehicle by providing crisp, on-tap acceleration for whenever the driver demands it.

Get more from your vehicle, fit a SprintBooster today!

Results:

At low revs, the engine responds at approximately half the time in comparison to before.

The delay time whilst accelerating in 3rd and 4th gear and the engine in the mid-range, is almost zero.

Big differences in the higher rev range.

Improved response for downshifts and safer overtaking.

Overall safety and more fun on the road!

The new Sprint Boosters now comes with a plug n' play selectable switch. The selectable switch can be located anywhere the driver chooses with the use of double sided tape. The driver will be able to choose between 3 acceleration programs by pressing the LED button: factory, sport and race.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:47 AM
Banned

5 Automatic SB V2s in stock and ready to ship!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
5 Automatic SB V2s in stock and ready to ship!

I want one...just not so sure if I will really feel any difference in a 530i automatic versus not having one. I am new here so I have never exeprienced having the SB....I read the description and understand it does not increase horsepower. So what I am wanting to know is does it make you accelerate at a faster rate off the line...or just make you feel like you are coming off the line faster? Is it an illusion, or you actually gain something from this mod? For 300 bucks I want to "feel" and see the difference coming off the line at a stop light.

Also John, if one would purchase this unit along with some HID kits and whatnot..are you offering even more of a discount?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Members

Also....how easy is this to install....how long does it take?

Sorry for all the questons....I am new here and have alot to learn......lol.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Senior Members

It takes 30 minutes to install.
This device is awesome! It does feel like there is an extra 50hp.
BMW should have this device built-in.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by edkwok99
What......50 extra hp....seriously?
Old 04-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Yes there is no question you can feel the difference. The SB gives a stronger thottle signal to the engine so the throttle lag delay is lessened. This is a worthwhile mod. The only downside is that throttle response is not as smooth as without SB and at times you can buck the car if you are not smooth in your application of the throttle.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 90jdmcb7
I want one...just not so sure if I will really feel any difference in a 530i automatic versus not having one. I am new here so I have never exeprienced having the SB....I read the description and understand it does not increase horsepower. So what I am wanting to know is does it make you accelerate at a faster rate off the line...or just make you feel like you are coming off the line faster? Is it an illusion, or you actually gain something from this mod? For 300 bucks I want to "feel" and see the difference coming off the line at a stop light.

Also John, if one would purchase this unit along with some HID kits and whatnot..are you offering even more of a discount?
U will feel a HUGE difference. Doesnt give you power but gives you the OOMPH. The throttle response is greatly BOOSTED. On the track, it gives you ZERO DIFFERENCE. On the street, you have no delay when you smash that pedal and you will go off the line quicker.

I will send you a PM regarding package deals.

Also....how easy is this to install....how long does it take?

Sorry for all the questons....I am new here and have alot to learn......lol.
Very easy to install. Remove the pedal is as easy as unscrewing it.

Courtesy of Flat Eric

Originally Posted by edkwok99
+1 But I have yet to try the SB v2 in my Dinan Stage 2 E60.

What......50 extra hp....seriously?
It feels like it. No 50 hp!!!

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Yes there is no question you can feel the difference. The SB gives a stronger thottle signal to the engine so the throttle lag delay is lessened. This is a worthwhile mod. The only downside is that throttle response is not as smooth as without SB and at times you can buck the car if you are not smooth in your application of the throttle.
Agree!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Members

i love how you used the yellow chicken-monkey like to show where the unscrew the gas pedal!!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nuttavut
i love how you used the yellow chicken-monkey like to show where the unscrew the gas pedal!!
That's Anzafin's Flat Eric!!!!!

Quick Reply: FS: Sprint Booster V2!!