Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Sticks and Sigs Package Deal!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

The Title says it all!

We here have the FAMOUS Euro Stickers from AKAlius. Price is $35
https://5series.net/forums/topic/905...-euro-overlay/

Then we have the LED Signals NEEDED if you want to get rid of the yolk OR go with white LED signal lights. They come in amber, white, or blue. Price is $45 for Front or Rear and $20 for Sidemarkers
https://5series.net/forums/topic/902...er-white-blue/

Here's the deal. You can ONLY get this deal if you get the Euro Stickers AND the LED Signals at the same time. Payment can be made to either AKAlius or me (brabusw209amg). Payment sent as one but order will come from 2 different locations.

Regular Pricing:
Euro Stickers with a Touch of Euro Freshness - $35
Front LED Signals with resistors - $45
LED Sidemarkers - $20
Total is $100 Shipped

Package Deal:
Euro Stickers with a Touch of Euro Freshness - $30
Front LED Signals with resistors - $40
LED Sidemarkers - $15
Total is $85 Shipped. You SAVE 15%!!! Add an additional pair of LED signals for only $35 more! Additional can be front or rear. U can swap colors when you go for show. Get a set of Amber for everyday use and white or blue for show!

Feel free to post any questions you may have!

Old 02-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Respect the conglomerate! Good luck with sales!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by tonymac
Respect the conglomerate! Good luck with sales!
Thanks Tony!

Here's a working video clip of the LED Turn Signals and Sidemarkers in action. The installed color is white.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Banned

where's the daylight vid?
Old 02-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Members

Does everything in the package work for 2007 525i?
Could you explain more about installing resistor?
Thank you!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Everything should work. Do you have xenon headlights? If not, brabus should be able to answer.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lovetoday0119
Does everything in the package work for 2007 525i?
Could you explain more about installing resistor?
Thank you!
This package will work for either xenons or halogens as the signals, amber part of the headlight, are all the same.

The resistor is simple. Just hook it up to the two sides. I'll have some pictures up of the resistors in a few.

From Member AKAlius:

Originally Posted by AKAlius
For those interested in installing these. There is no need to drill anything. I just wrapped the ends of the resistor wires to the two conductive points in the bulb housing. After wrapping the resistor wires to the two points, I pushed in the wedged bulb in to keep the resistor wires in place and to keep the resistor wires from coming loose.
Member nigxdoof installed it this way: https://5series.net/forums/topic/466..._1#entry488865
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
where's the daylight vid?
The vid is too long. I can't upload it. I need to make a shorter one.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Members

I just want to ask one more qeustion..
Would the warranty be no longer valid if I make any change on headlight?
Old 03-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by lovetoday0119
I just want to ask one more qeustion..
Would the warranty be no longer valid if I make any change on headlight?
The lighting should not void your warranty, but you may ask your dealer to confirm. I've never heard of a changed light bulb voiding any warranty.

Quick Reply: Sticks and Sigs Package Deal!