Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

GTA Meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 545I M sport suspension Active Steering M sport interior Navi Low ride sports

ok guys ive heard alot about this meet were supposed to have but know one has confirmed a place or a set date. so heres my two cents. im thinking we have one on sat.may 22, 2010. giving plenty of time for all the e60's being stored for the winter and giving some time to add a mod or two. lol. come on guys lets have a good meet and have a fair amount of people show up. lets see how many modded e60's weve got in T.O. so what will it be. are you guys coming or what? p.s where its gonna take place i dont know. but maybe in etibocoke so guys from all around the gta could make it. just shooting it out there!
Old 02-21-2010, 06:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: ActiveHybrid - fully tricked out
Model Year: 2013

I'm in.

Although that's the May long weekend. Lots of folks going to cottages, etc. Traffic will be nuts on the main roads on Saturday morning and Monday afternoon.

Thanks for starting the thread.

Cheers
Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i

The 22nd sounds good but can only make it if it's after 6:30, work til 6 that day. May is the month I work lots of weekends, weekdays I can do. June seems like I can make it on most weekends. How bout others out there, how the 22nd sound?
Old 02-22-2010, 07:58 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i

Originally Posted by bmwroger1
ok guys ive heard alot about this meet were supposed to have but know one has confirmed a place or a set date. so heres my two cents. im thinking we have one on sat.may 22, 2010. giving plenty of time for all the e60's being stored for the winter and giving some time to add a mod or two. lol. come on guys lets have a good meet and have a fair amount of people show up. lets see how many modded e60's weve got in T.O. so what will it be. are you guys coming or what? p.s where its gonna take place i dont know. but maybe in etibocoke so guys from all around the gta could make it. just shooting it out there!
I will let you know if i can make it.
I taught that i might share this place i found recently in mississauga, it looks better than my dealership LOL, and the service and prices are excellent, just ask for attila and he will take care of you. http://www.techmax.ca/
Old 02-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545I M sport suspension Active Steering M sport interior Navi Low ride sports

wow this is all the members that want to go. wow looks like it will be a snoozer. please people lets get some posts.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i | Titanium Silver | Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, Navigation packages | Style 124 staggered rims | iPod integration | Tinted windows

Love to connect, but May long-weekend is going to be tough. That's the weekend many will be getting their cottages ready for 2010 summer. I would suggest another weekend. We met in Milton last time and it was great. It's a 30-45 min's drive for the Toronto guys, but we could also encourage some from London and Kitchener / Waterloo to join. I'm in Cambridge so that about 45 min's away for me.

Let me know if you want to consider another weekend in May or maybe 1st weekend in June.

thanks!
Old 03-06-2010, 06:15 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 E61 530xi

I would have to agree! I don?t see many people attending the meet on May long weekend.

I would be interested in attending the meet on a different weekend. Keep us posted.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i

fellas, this is pretty embarrassing! I know there are lots of e60 owners in the area, common guys......................
Old 03-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i Silver Grey Metallic, black leather interior, 172 wheels, 35% tint, comfort, cold weather package, logic 7

Originally Posted by Silver_545i
Love to connect, but May long-weekend is going to be tough. That's the weekend many will be getting their cottages ready for 2010 summer. I would suggest another weekend. We met in Milton last time and it was great. It's a 30-45 min's drive for the Toronto guys, but we could also encourage some from London and Kitchener / Waterloo to join. I'm in Cambridge so that about 45 min's away for me.

Let me know if you want to consider another weekend in May or maybe 1st weekend in June.

thanks!

How about May 1st? Or later in June?

And, how about meeting in Milton - a daytime meet and then lunch/coffee. We met at 10am last time and it was terrific, in spite of the cold.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i | Titanium Silver | Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, Navigation packages | Style 124 staggered rims | iPod integration | Tinted windows

Originally Posted by Thullz
How about May 1st? Or later in June?

And, how about meeting in Milton - a daytime meet and then lunch/coffee. We met at 10am last time and it was terrific, in spite of the cold.
I'm good both May 1st and June 5th. And the Milton area is perfect.

Does this work with everyone else? Should we plan for May or June?

Quick Reply: GTA Meet