Test Forum Forum for testing posts, signatures, picture posting, etc...

test

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by stu' date='Oct 4 2004, 12:17 PM
So I'm saying goodbye , this is the last time I'll look at e60.net.
Thanks to everyone involved and all the posters , it's been great.

By the way JDN , thanks for the link , very interesting reading !
[snapback]41230[/snapback]
C'mon Stu this is unneccesary. Just stick around and only read/react when it interests you.

Hope to see you around more.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Contributors

People do have a right to their own opinion. I just do ot understand why it is based as a whole. Okay, everybody may not like Bush. Hell, I don;t even agree with Bush all th time. But that is no reason to stereotype like that. I was born an American and very proud of that fact. However, I did not set the policies and laws made by the US government.

Oh, well. Opinions are like assholes right?
Old 10-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Oct 4 2004, 12:36 PM
Oh, well.? Opinions are like assholes right?
[snapback]41240[/snapback]

They smell like poop?????

I believe everyone has a right to give their opinion. Even on delicate subjects. But it also works the other way around, you can react too someones opinion and the one that gave the opinion should respect that too.. Just like in the real world I think.

I'm open minded about the war subjects and am interested to hear both sides of the story. I won't judge anyone over it I just want to educate myself and try to learn a bit more about life every day..

Anyway don't want to sound like an old grandpa telling how to do things.. Just my honest opinion!
Old 10-04-2004, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Oct 4 2004, 08:36 PM
People do have a right to their own opinion.? I just do ot understand why it is based as a whole.? Okay, everybody may not like Bush.? Hell, I don;t even agree with Bush all th time.? But that is no reason to stereotype like that.? I was born an American and very proud of that fact.? However, I did not set the policies and laws made by the US government.

Oh, well.? Opinions are like assholes right?
[snapback]41240[/snapback]
You don't have to agree with your political leaders all the time. And I think some ppl actually like Bush... "some"...
Old 10-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Contributors

530E60NL:
I think the answer is - "everybody has one and everybody thinks everybody elses(?) stinks.

Stu: Although you are not reading this forum anymore - hopefully you will rethink that decision. You should know there are many, many Americans that do not support Bush or the war. A lot of people just want our country men to come home safely, as soon as possible. I agree America could do a better job in many areas. I also agree that the forum has changed over a period of time. There is still more useful information available on this forum, than "crap". To distill it down to "Americans are posting waffle" does a disservice to all of us.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by juan2mini' date='Oct 4 2004, 01:03 PM
530E60NL:
I think the answer is - "everybody has one and everybody thinks everybody elses(?) stinks.
[snapback]41258[/snapback]
I'm still on a learning curve.. Thanks for the translation to english for me
Old 10-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Contributors

Sorry about that. I forgot about those phrases.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

I thought the answer is:

Everybody has one, and some are full of shit...
Old 10-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by stu' date='Oct 4 2004, 07:17 PM
Hi juan,

Bit of "thread creep" here !

Cars, computing , politics!

I guess I posted when feeling a bit cross. The point is; I used to be able to log on for a few minutes and read great stuff about E60's. The site was an enormous help when choosing my car.
Now I find that the board is effectively " clogged " with crap!
I'm just not getting the entertainment or knowledge from it now so many Americans are posting waffle!
Some threads are not even properly titled and you waste time opening them.
I didn't mean to specifically criticise Lou Dawg - who I'm sure is a lovely guy ... but I do feel a bit "anti American" these days ( along with 200 million Europeans who are anti Bush?). His name just led me guess he was and American.

So I'm saying goodbye , this is the last time I'll look at e60.net.
Thanks to everyone involved and all the posters , it's been great.

By the way JDN , thanks for the link , very interesting reading !
[snapback]41230[/snapback]
These are dark and lonely days.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2011 F10 528i - Imperial Blue, Oyster/Black, Premium, Premium 2, Cold Weather, Xenons.

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Oct 4 2004, 03:58 PM
I thought the answer is:

Everybody has one, and some are full of shit...
[snapback]41291[/snapback]

I've always said... "...everyone has one, just some smell worse than others..."

Quick Reply: test