5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Site Comments & Suggestions (https://5series.net/forums/site-comments-suggestions-10/)
-   -   Other forums (https://5series.net/forums/site-comments-suggestions-10/other-forums-98299/)

Eugene134 05-07-2010 11:45 AM

I've been on this forum for a little over three years now and have found is so helpful and have meet tons of really cool people. Since I picked up a E92 I decided to join Bimmerpost/ E90post and I just have to say they suck compare to 5series.net. no one is helpful and there really isnt anythig interesting on there. So even with my E92 I rather stay here with my E60 Fellas.

Just sharing lol

Howitzer 05-07-2010 11:48 AM

Yea, I hear that from ppl at IND that reply to PM's from posters on E90 post etc. It sounds like there are A LOT of douchebags there.

vern 05-08-2010 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Eugene134 (Post 1168443)
I've been on this forum for a little over three years now and have found is so helpful and have meet tons of really cool people. Since I picked up a E92 I decided to join Bimmerpost/ E90post and I just have to say they suck compare to 5series.net. no one is helpful and there really isnt anythig interesting on there. So even with my E92 I rather stay here with my E60 Fellas.

Just sharing lol

Try going to www.bimmerfest.com for the most part the members are like on this forum Good luck
cheers
vern

Gene 05-08-2010 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by vern (Post 1168875)
Try going to www.bimmerfest.com for the most part the members are like on this forum Good luck
cheers
vern

but I've read and heard from members here the mods are not the greatest, but agreed, I've found some pretty good info @ bimmerfest.com, especially the ask-a-dealer section :cool:

Eug: e90posts is definitely "different".

flyingpuck 05-08-2010 08:37 AM

We love this place!! :twoup:

sdg1871 05-08-2010 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS (Post 1168876)
but I've read and heard from members here the mods are not the greatest, but agreed, I've found some pretty good info @ bimmerfest.com, especially the ask-a-dealer section :cool:

Eug: e90posts is definitely "different".

+10000

The ask a dealer forum on bimmerfest is excellent with tons of very useful info about buying and leasing a BMW. The rest of bimmerfest is fine but this is my bmw forum home. Agreed that lots of trolls and cretins plague e90post. But again, the demogrphics of 3 Series buyers are markedly different than 5 Series buyers.

Krozi 05-09-2010 05:03 AM

Just sharing lol

Same here. Bigtime.

Richard in NC 05-09-2010 05:06 AM

I am on e89.zpost.com for the Z4. Its pretty good but with the occasional troll saying we should have got the Boxter.
I think the Z4 audience is older than the typical e46/e90 owner.

But 5series.net rocks.

xBMWx 05-09-2010 05:25 AM

I can say the same for the German forum MotorTalk... its just plain frustrating posting there because people don't see opinions/ideas as different, but as right or wrong, which ultimately results in most threads just going down hill and becoming a flaming session :rolleyes: 5series.net is defintely a much more helpful forum, open minded, respectful and a good laugh :thumbsup:

ps. Eugene -- love that E92 of yours -- its definely one of BMW's finest moments when they designed that car :thumbsup:

harlem 05-09-2010 09:09 AM

Just sharing lol

welcome back home bro! :thumbsup: