Site Comments & Suggestions Have questions, comments or suggestions about this site or how to improve it? We value your feedback!

Does BMW actually review the forum?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 07:30 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by 545smg' post='206106' date='Dec 2 2005, 10:38 AM
If it is true lets go further, we need to have a category just for bmw - so that they can just easily navigate to a thread that lists all the various problems but just going into their own room!!
I think its a great idea to have a BMW "room." It would be very cool if BMW would cooperate. But, I don't think it will happen--especially if the idea is to be able to have a conversation with BMW. I think BMW would be setting itself up for too much abuse, etc. I don't mean to say that we are overly abusive people. I am just noting that people get very emotional when they have significant problems they can't get solved. I think it would work if the "room" was such that BMW could simply post information about problems and their solutions whether the problems are known from here or elsewhere--and we were not allowed to reply.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by pipper' post='205208' date='Nov 30 2005, 06:02 PM
if anything THEY SHOULD be reading this forum. i think we (e60.net members) are the biggest and most loyal fans of the e60 and bmw in general so they should be listening to our concerns.
Yes they should.

But what I really hope is that BMW factory guys reads it as well,
and I wish all European BMW retail and maintanence people also so does.

Anyone out there?
Old 12-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by billysunshine' post='206031' date='Dec 2 2005, 01:13 PM
I do believe BMW reads this.
However, I beleive any response one may recieve from someone claiming to be from BMW is them reaching out to help and not company policy.

I have posted many times in regards to a problem, and I have had many PMs from a person claiming to be from BMW in Germany.
He was quite helpful and answered alot of my questions and seemed very knowledgable.

When I looked up his profile, the person had one post in over 2 years.

So this leads me to believe he is a stalker, and will PM someone to remain somewhat annonomus, but wants to get information out to people.

Just my opinion.
The guy you have been in contact with IS from BMW.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='206222
However, I beleive any response one may recieve from someone claiming to be from BMW is them reaching out to help and not company policy.

I have posted many times in regards to a problem, and I have had many PMs from a person claiming to be from BMW in Germany.
He was quite helpful and answered alot of my questions and seemed very knowledgable.

So this leads me to believe he is a stalker, and will PM someone to remain somewhat annonomus, but wants to get information out to people.

Just my opinion.
[/quote]Oh, him. We knew that, but he's not quite like a member of the establishment. And, we would not expect him to provide any inside info not offered without prodding--cattle prod or otherwise. :
Old 12-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Members

Originally Posted by vnod' post='206229
Originally Posted by billysunshine' post='206031' date='Dec 2 2005, 01:13 PM

Just my opinion.
Oh, him. We knew that, but he's not quite like a member of the establishment. And, we would not expect him to provide any inside info not offered without prodding--cattle prod or otherwise. :
[/quote]

Got it, thanks
Old 12-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by billysunshine' post='206240
Originally Posted by Iceman' post='206222' date='Dec 2 2005, 02:17 PM
[quote name='billysunshine' post='206031' date='Dec 2 2005, 01:13 PM']

Just my opinion.
Oh, him. We knew that, but he's not quite like a member of the establishment. And, we would not expect him to provide any inside info not offered without prodding--cattle prod or otherwise. :
[/quote]

Got it, thanks
[/quote]