Site Comments & Suggestions Have questions, comments or suggestions about this site or how to improve it? We value your feedback!

Access User CP?

Old 06-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New to the forum and have no idea how I can access the USER CP...I don't see a button for it.
and another dumb question How do I send someone a PM? I don't see the PM button. I'm going blind.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 535i

Originally Posted by ujelly
New to the forum and have no idea how I can access the USER CP...I don't see a button for it.
and another dumb question How do I send someone a PM? I don't see the PM button. I'm going blind.
Click the down arrow beside your user name in the top right hand corner. Or just go here: https://5series.net/forums/index.php...&module=usercp
Old 06-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Members

Originally Posted by ProMed
Click the down arrow beside your user name in the top right hand corner. Or just go here: https://5series.net/forums/index.php...&module=usercp
thanks bro..would rep you but this site doesn't have a reputation system.
so it's under "My Content" thanks!
Old 06-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by ujelly
for PM's...

click the arrow just to the right of the member name, then click the middle icon of the bottom line

or just click their member name which will take you to their profile, underneath their profile pic you will the link to send a pm...

also regarding a "reputation" rating, no this site does not have that, but they do have a "User Rating" located at the upper right of each member page, it's a 5 star system. If you are looking for buyer/seller feedback, we have a section dedicated to that in the classified section...
Attached Thumbnails Access User CP?-pm.png  
Old 06-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Members

why do i get this error
when i try to read a private message ???
thx

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by christofhensen
why do i get this error
when i try to read a private message ???
thx

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.
as a new member, your PM function is not immediately functional. You have to 5+ posts or be a member for 10 days. Once you've completed one of the 2, your pm function will be up and running
Old 06-27-2011, 04:35 AM
Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
as a new member, your PM function is not immediately functional. You have to 5+ posts or be a member for 10 days. Once you've completed one of the 2, your pm function will be up and running