F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

Heater Control Valve ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 10:32 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 535i
Default Heater Control Valve ?

Hello all,

ive searched the forums alot and found little about my issue, currently when my ac is on with with all vents, everything is cold except the driver side floor, which pushed out extremely hot air ( although overall driver side is warmer than passenger side). If i close the driver side floor vent, then all driver side vents become warm/hot.

I believe the issue is the Heater Control Valve but want to confirm. Also if you could link me the part, and if you know estimate cost to have this replaced i would be extremely greatfu

BMW F10 535i 2011
Old 11-15-2018, 09:56 AM
New Members

My Ride: F10 535i

any updates with this? I'm having similar issue. Heater is blowing hot on driver's side but cold on Passenger's side.

Originally Posted by Nicholas Murphy
Hello all,

ive searched the forums alot and found little about my issue, currently when my ac is on with with all vents, everything is cold except the driver side floor, which pushed out extremely hot air ( although overall driver side is warmer than passenger side). If i close the driver side floor vent, then all driver side vents become warm/hot.

I believe the issue is the Heater Control Valve but want to confirm. Also if you could link me the part, and if you know estimate cost to have this replaced i would be extremely greatfu

BMW F10 535i 2011
Old 11-15-2018, 10:11 AM
New Members

My Ride: BMW 535i

Originally Posted by Akhanf10
any updates with this? I'm having similar issue. Heater is blowing hot on driver's side but cold on Passenger's side.

Hey yeah, it ended up being the "Heater control water valve" in the engine bay , cost was about 350 to replace part and fluids at a local garage. If i remember correctly Product number: 64-21-9-310-349