Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTT BLK out Orion LCI Bi-Xenon headlights for your LCI stock

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just putting this out there if anyone is willing to swap. Want to do a straight swap. No extra cash. Nothing. Just my Blacked Out Bi-Xenon LCI headlights for your LCI Bi-Xenon headlights. Must be in perfect working condition. Lens has to be good to okay condition. No cracks or scratches. No broken tabs. Adaptive too. These came off a 550i.

Things you need to know about the headlights. They are in perfect working condition. Lens has no cracks or scratches. Passenger lens has been refinished and cleared by me. Been on the car for 3 months outside in the elements with no signs of fading, dulling or yellowing. Internals are painted black. Eyebrow is painted black also with the rod smoked. White Eugene brow mod. Since the eyebrow is smoked, it's not visible. Projector housing painted red. Umnizta Orion V2 installed with a light tint. But still bright and visible during the day. No leaks or condensation in the headlight or the eyebrow.

Reason for the trade/swap. Because I painted the projector housing red. The light output has been compromised. You can barely see the floor at night. That's the reason why the person willing to trade must be a non-M. Non-M has foglights to light your path. Looking at the car, you'll see the light shining. So it's not like you have fogs on and Angel eyes on. No broken tabs on driver headlight. The passenger side has the repair kit on top. All other tabs are good.

Feel free to check them out anytime. Night or day. Ask as many questions as you want. Prefer local as I want to swap on the spot.

Original thread.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/119...2-lci-version/
Old 05-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Members

Hello,
I have pre-LCI headlights but was very interested in blacking out my headlights. I was wondering if you did the blacking out yourself or if you can direct me to someone who does this type of work. Also my tabs on top of my lights are also broken. You mentioned a repair kit. What kit can I use and is it easy to repair?
Thanks.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 Alpine White 530i

if you're willing to sell them let me know =) you can take my pre-lci temporarily till you get your lci's
Old 05-16-2012, 06:42 AM
Contributors

Currently working on a deal with a member this week.

Originally Posted by Jsanjuan32
Hello,
I have pre-LCI headlights but was very interested in blacking out my headlights. I was wondering if you did the blacking out yourself or if you can direct me to someone who does this type of work. Also my tabs on top of my lights are also broken. You mentioned a repair kit. What kit can I use and is it easy to repair?
Thanks.
I can do the work or nomis_nehc. The repair kit is from BMW. Not sure the part number. John@Motorcepts ordered it for me.

Originally Posted by inspire e60
if you're willing to sell them let me know =) you can take my pre-lci temporarily till you get your lci's
Well the connectors are different for pre-LCI and LCI. Can't use the pre-LCI. If I were to sell them straight out, I'd buy a set first then sell them.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Members

ahhh kk well goodluck!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Members

If no luck then, ill buy!