Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: M5 Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would like a set of M5 mirrors (OEM)
Old 07-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be posting mine for sale soon. These are post 9/2005. Painted AW, full function. Here is a link relating to the mirrors and my car.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/430...1&#entry453793

Here is some information from my post:

The mirrors came with absolutely perfect factory paint, electro-chromatic glass, and are full function (heat, auto-fold, auto-dimming, down in reverse, puddle lamps, etc.). I think the glass might be the European version because there is no message on the passenger mirror regarding "Objects appear closer.... yadda yadda yadda" and there is a dashed line toward the corner of the mirrors which indicates a change in the convexity of the glass to increase the viewing angle. The mirrors and glass are flat out beautiful and I love the way they bring the lines of the car together.

One cool thing I noticed about the side mirrors... because the way the glass is shaped/made, blind spots are elimated on the car. Basically, I will see the car next to me and still in the side mirror. So a car to my left or right is never out of view!

The mirrors come painted and my bodyshop guy (who installed them) indicated that they had to be painted at the factory, the quality was that good. So chipping is no concern at all.