Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB M sideskirts - OEM, no reps pls ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

In short, my body shop lost the beautiful (not to mention, painted) M sideskirts that were supposed to go on my car, so now they are buying me another set. Since I don't want to replace the OEMs I had with reps, I said I'll locate the parts myself - hence this thread.

I do have the non-M Sport OEM sides in Alpine White - for anyone, maybe, parting out - so swaps are very possible, especially if you're within a 2-3 hour driving range from Brooklyn, NY (I will drive to you in a truck to pick up, if you're this close. Am willing to pay shipping if needed too).

If no one has, I'll buy from the dealer new, but I'm giving this thread a chance first.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535i Met. Deep Sea Blue w/Gray Int. 20" Forgiato Designos w/Gloss black lips and Satin centers.

Ive got exactly what u need m-tech side skirts in mint condition painted alpine white im in LA si email me kkledjian@yahoo.com
Old 02-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by koko818
Ive got exactly what u need m-tech side skirts in mint condition painted alpine white im in LA si email me kkledjian@yahoo.com
if this with Vlad falls through let me know how much you want for them. I only need one skirt, but if the price is right id be willing to take them both off your hands... Mel
Old 02-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by koko818
Email sent - really excited

Originally Posted by melimel
if this with Vlad falls through let me know how much you want for them. I only need one skirt, but if the price is right id be willing to take them both off your hands... Mel
What happened to yours, Melz? How've you been in general? Hi to you and Joe from Sasha and I
(we may - or may not - have a big announcement soon not 9 months kinda announcement, but you know, "big" )
Old 02-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

Hey, I have an extra driver side painted sapphire black brand new never installed. Let me know if you need it.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

m-tech? if so how much? if you want pm me.. we can talk private..? mel
Old 02-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
What happened to yours, Melz? How've you been in general? Hi to you and Joe from Sasha and I
(we may - or may not - have a big announcement soon not 9 months kinda announcement, but you know, "big" )
news? what news may this be hmmmm?? are certain e60 friends going to be invited? like at an e60 table? hahaha

anyways, joe is good. im good too.. geez last time i saw sasha she was hungover laying in the back seat of your car.. i cant blame her for not wanting to be bothered..lol..
Old 02-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel
news? what news may this be hmmmm?? are certain e60 friends going to be invited? like at an e60 table? hahaha

anyways, joe is good. im good too.. geez last time i saw sasha she was hungover laying in the back seat of your car.. i cant blame her for not wanting to be bothered..lol..
bwahahaha that is true... well, we'll see about those news

Like I said, we've gotta do a spring meet
Will have a reason to have a few
Old 02-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian
bwahahaha that is true... well, we'll see about those news

Like I said, we've gotta do a spring meet
Will have a reason to have a few
Old 02-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Contributors

Just a reminder: still looking for OEM "M" skirts... PWEEEZE

Quick Reply: WTB M sideskirts - OEM, no reps pls ASAP