Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: Interior trim piece

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 07:34 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,

I'm looking to buy the trim piece for the center console, where the shifter and i-drive button is. I'm actually looking for a plastic insert that goes where the "menu" button is. Looking at the trim, the piece frames the menu button, from underneath, you can see that the menu button rests on it. I believe it comes as part of the trim, because neither I nor the dealer can find a part number.

Seeing that that's all I need, I don't care what color or condition the actual trim is, but I do need that plastic insert. Thank you.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:36 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by grieverr' post='636699' date='Jul 31 2008, 11:34 AM
Hello,

I'm looking to buy the trim piece for the center console, where the shifter and i-drive button is. I'm actually looking for a plastic insert that goes where the "menu" button is. Looking at the trim, the piece frames the menu button, from underneath, you can see that the menu button rests on it. I believe it comes as part of the trim, because neither I nor the dealer can find a part number.

Seeing that that's all I need, I don't care what color or condition the actual trim is, but I do need that plastic insert. Thank you.
HAte to tell you this but its all one piece with the trim , I beleive.
I repalced the leather strip that runs alongside the shipfer and had to take the consol out the whole piece comes out as one.
If I ma wrong I apologise, but I think I am right
Old 07-31-2008, 01:12 PM
Members

Monkey, you're exactly right. That's why I'm hoping someone here did a swap and had their old set still lying around.