Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: E60 2009 LCI w/ PDC front bumper or MTech kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '09 535i

Hi all,

I'm looking for an E60 LCI stock front bumper with PDC for my space grey (a52) 2009 535i. I've been wanting to replace it ever since I got some scrapes underneath, but now that I finally got hit in the parking lot last month, I have a real reason to replace it. If any of you have space grey LCI stock bumpers with PDC laying around in your garage after you upgraded to an M-tech or M5tech kit, I am very interested in purchasing. Obviously, I would like one in very good physical condition with little to no scrapes or dents to put on my car. I know many of you would tell me to simply get the M-tech bumper upgrade, but that's not very feasible right now. If any of you are parting out and happen to have a full E60 LCI M-tech style kit from Umnitza or Trinity for sale, I would be interested in those too if its the right price. I'm located in SoCal and would prefer to do meetups. Send me a pm of what you have and I'd love to take a look.

Thanks
Old 09-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Members

My Ride: Platingrau Metallic 2009 535i xDrive

I'll have my oem lci front bumper available today hopefully if the install on my mtech kit goes good. It's off of my 09 e60. Unfortunately it's platinum gray metalic and I'm in NORCAL. Never seen the colors side by side. But if interested grayhound will ship it for less than $100.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by gwizzzzz
Hi all,

I'm looking for an E60 LCI stock front bumper with PDC for my space grey (a52) 2009 535i. I've been wanting to replace it ever since I got some scrapes underneath, but now that I finally got hit in the parking lot last month, I have a real reason to replace it. If any of you have space grey LCI stock bumpers with PDC laying around in your garage after you upgraded to an M-tech or M5tech kit, I am very interested in purchasing. Obviously, I would like one in very good physical condition with little to no scrapes or dents to put on my car. I know many of you would tell me to simply get the M-tech bumper upgrade, but that's not very feasible right now. If any of you are parting out and happen to have a full E60 LCI M-tech style kit from Umnitza or Trinity for sale, I would be interested in those too if its the right price. I'm located in SoCal and would prefer to do meetups. Send me a pm of what you have and I'd love to take a look.

Thanks
Call Joe/Nerwill @ Trinity Auto(714-914-4446). They may have some units available from customer car conversions.