Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB Black OEM bumper non PDC

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking for an OEM jet black front bumper with no PDC and preferably no front holes from a plate. Mine has some scratches and a rack from ioiot backing into me-pm me or post and Ill take it off your hands!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F13 M6

if you consider changing the look, one option is that we have our replica M style parts in stock
Old 08-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Banned

Ya right-I tried that route last year, you sent me the wrong part (one with PDC'S ) and then would not refund my money and told me the shipper could not pick it up from my house to return it-biggest hassle I have ever had with a car part-I have bought a crapload of stuff since and went through bimmian or modbargains and I have tried to tell as many people along the way through PM about my bad experience if anyone was looking for a part.

See how a little customer service could have gone a much longer way-I would have spent the 2k worth of stuff this year at your store instead of others-

Now please get off my thread. thanks
Old 08-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

why wont someone just ban this guy again.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545I and a half dozen other rides

You did not mention where you were.

I got mine when I happen to come across it in Craigslist. $100 just painted but a little orange peel Better looking than what I had and for $100 why not
Old 08-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by Diamond
Ya right-I tried that route last year, you sent me the wrong part (one with PDC'S ) and then would not refund my money and told me the shipper could not pick it up from my house to return it-biggest hassle I have ever had with a car part-I have bought a crapload of stuff since and went through bimmian or modbargains and I have tried to tell as many people along the way through PM about my bad experience if anyone was looking for a part.

See how a little customer service could have gone a much longer way-I would have spent the 2k worth of stuff this year at your store instead of others-

Now please get off my thread. thanks

Yes we did send you the wrong part and we fixed the problem ASAP. The shipping company couldn't pick it up from a residential area because they don't know if their trucks will fit. I don't know what you are talking about with the refund...I refunded your money back in FULL.

I am really suprised with your comments right now. I took care of everything personally and you said you were thankful. I'm sorry you had ONE bad experience, but like I said before I took care of the matter right away. Please call me at 949-241-5623 if you have any issues with us. Thank you.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Banned

ASAP? I had to call the shipping company and set it up for them to pick it up-you told me "its impossible"-I did the leg work, got a hol dof the local division of some po dunk shipper that I never heard of and wait for a manager to call me to speak to him and ask him to pick up the part from my door. Then you made me take a picture of it to "prove" it was the wrong part-

Dude this is a members clasified forum-if anyone wanted your junk from china than theyh will contact you

And why would I get ban for relaying a true story-makes no sense. If you want to by from a poor businessman go for it
Old 08-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

ASAP? I had to call the shipping company and set it up for them to pick it up-you told me "its impossible"-I did the leg work, got a hol dof the local division of some po dunk shipper that I never heard of and wait for a manager to call me to speak to him and ask him to pick up the part from my door. Then you made me take a picture of it to "prove" it was the wrong part-

Dude this is a members clasified forum-if anyone wanted your junk from china than theyh will contact you

And why would I get ban for relaying a true story-makes no sense. If you want to by from a poor businessman go for it
Yes. I did everything as soon as possible for you. I had to get a pictures so that they can refund me to refund you back.

Yes this is a members classifed forum and I'm replying back to what you are saying about our customer serivce and my company. And I'm sure A LOT of people will vouche for me regarding my business pratices

If you wish to talk to me over the phone please do call me at 949-241-5623.

Thank you!
Old 08-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

ban you because EVERY SINGLE THREAD whether its your own or someone elses you manage to bash someone/member/vendor on their car/business/style. YOu're annoying and lately you've been all over the place crapping in every thread.

Is there a way you can hide someone?
Old 08-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
ban you because EVERY SINGLE THREAD whether its your own or someone elses you manage to bash someone/member/vendor on their car/business/style. YOu're annoying and lately you've been all over the place crapping in every thread.

Is there a way you can hide someone?
why would you read this then-you dont even have a black car let alone a bumper for sale-yet you are crapping in my thread-you total loser moans about my post yet here you are reading and replying-sounds like your low level job is giving you too much time on your hands-enjoy reading as I know you cant help yourself-- so hey thanks for the reply coming up!

Quick Reply: WTB Black OEM bumper non PDC