Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB: 19 or 20 inch Radenergie or HRE wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 04:19 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007
Default WTB: 19 or 20 inch Radenergie or HRE wheels

I have 20 inch Miro m6 replica time attack edition wheels on my 2007 Black Sapphire Metallic 530i with sports package. I just bought some KW Variant 3 coilovers and want to change up the look of my car. I am looking for 19 or 20 inch Radenergie or HRE wheels. I have always wanted a lip on my wheels and I think it is time that I stance this ride. I have not decided between black, chrome or polished look...I guess it depends on the deal when it presents itself. I am not too familiar with offsets and such but I know how to use the search function so I am sure I will learn. I am looking to spend anywhere from $2000 to $3800. I am also willing to wait as long as it takes to find the perfect wheels. I have seen many wheels come and go on here and other sites so I am sure I will find the perfect combo. Thanks and happy modding!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

If you're interested you can buy my wheels, get them refinished to your tastes, for less than $2k:
https://5series.net/forums/private-m...wheels-129433/
Old 02-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

I've got any Bespoke wheels you like in 19" or 20" in your price range Collection Archive -
Old 02-20-2013, 01:32 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550 sport with all the fixins, 07 yukon with all the fixins.
Default wheels

If you like these let me know. They are my Roiform SNA. I ran these on my 550 and they are in perfect condition. They are 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear. I have not installed on my F10 m5 yet and might switch to blk wheels. Please email me at bcoopr1@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Boots
Attached Thumbnails WTB: 19 or 20 inch Radenergie or HRE wheels-snc14429.jpg   WTB: 19 or 20 inch Radenergie or HRE wheels-roti-home.jpg  

Last edited by boots; 02-20-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System

Thank You all for your replies.

pjinca: I saw your for sale thread a month or so ago. Those are some sick wheels, but not a style that I looking.

acuteperformance: Thanks buddy for your advice and suggestion. If I am to buy any wheels from YOU, it will be DPE's! I am looking to stance the car and I just missed out on Devildawgs/Praisedthelowereds wheels that he had customized the offsets for.

boots:Those are some really nice classy yet aggressive looking wheels. Unfortunately, I really really have always wanted a deep dish look so Im going to have to pass.

To all of you, GOOD LUCK with the sales!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Senior Members

This is what I have been eyeing for some time now :19" Radenergie R10 Wheels Only - MFest Forums

These were the ones I really really wanted but he sold them recently
https://5series.net/forums/private-m...-brand-124527/
Basically these are the style I am looking for with custom offsets to stance and lower the car on KW Variant 3's. I think I am in love and am going to compare all the other wheels I see to this. I love the way these look.

I like these as well but not fond of the chrome lip and black face...im trying to go towards a polished or brushed aluminum look: https://5series.net/forums/private-m...-socal-129314/
Old 02-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Originally Posted by houbmw

pjinca: I saw your for sale thread a month or so ago. Those are some sick wheels, but not a style that I looking.

acuteperformance: Thanks buddy for your advice and suggestion. If I am to buy any wheels from YOU, it will be DPE's! I am looking to stance the car and I just missed out on Devildawgs/Praisedthelowereds wheels that he had customized the offsets for.

boots:Those are some really nice classy yet aggressive looking wheels. Unfortunately, I really really have always wanted a deep dish look so Im going to have to pass.

Shoot me over a PM, let's see if we can make the DPE's work for you, I'm pretty flexible with pricing and on most DPE's I can give you at least a $1,000 discount (At the very least)
Old 02-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by houbmw

I might be convinced to let me Vellanos go. PM me.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:23 AM
Senior Members

I appreciate all the responses...as of now I have Radenergie wheels stuck in my head...and I think i just found them: https://5series.net/forums/private-m...-socal-129656/

I guess it really depends on if they will fit my car or not.

Acuteperformance: If these do not go through, I will definetly contact you about getting some DPE's. I just feel that I am going to regret not getting the Radenergie...I have admired these wheels for SOOOOOOOOOOOO long lol that if I do not get these, any wheels I get will always be compared to the radenergie. I believe that these are the best looking wheels for the e60.

ESQYANKEE: Those Vellanos look very similar to the wheels I am looking at now. If these Radenergie do not go through I will PM you.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:29 AM
New Members

My Ride: 550i Msport

I am looking for some used black 20" poke! (That's what she said?)

Last edited by TTuned; 02-21-2013 at 05:32 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB: 19 or 20 inch Radenergie or HRE wheels