Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

UK members - Pitstopautomotive.co.uk

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:53 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: (June '05) E60 530d Sport, Silver Grey, Blk leather, Auto, BT, Comms package, 6-disk multichanger,.......£1302 for a dealer fitted towbar.........

Hello All,

I actually posted a few days ago here for the same reason, but it's disappeared!!! Even Lomag hasn't been able to find it!

Anyway, a good friend of mine who was previously working for a car leasing/PCP/Sales company, has now setup shop himself.
Nearly all the cars he gets come direct from main dealers, mostly ex-dem cars which have reached their 3month old shelf life at the dealers. They then get pretty desperate to shift them. I would say the core of his sales come from this sort of market.
He's also had a Pagani Zonda, Lambo Gallardo, M5, M6 and all other exotica on his books. But he will find you anything you want, he supplied my 530d Sport 2years ago, and more recently my brothers Nissan X-Trail.

To be honest, I won't be putting my money anywhere else come time for renewing my 5.

As I'm a mate, I usually get a slightly better deal if someone asks for a quote through myself. If anyone is interested in some quotes for a particular type of car, please PM me. Or of course you could contact them directly though the website. If you do, then please mention me (Simon, who's Iain's mate) when you call. I Iain pays me in beers for any promotional work I do!

BTW, he can arrange finance on any car also. Check out the section on the website about finance.

link
www.pitstopautomotive.co.uk

Cheers,

Simon