Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

SHARPER IMAGE (Massage chair) Human touch 270

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 09:46 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watsup everyone. I have for sale a Sharper Image HT 270. Its brown leather in great,
almost brand new condition. I bought it as a gift for my father paid over 2,000 for it
about 6-8 months ago and he doesnt even use it, and i dont have time to use it myself
so this thing is basically brand new and barely used. I cut the price drastically because its taking
up space and we dont use it.

Amazon charges what i basically payed for it
Except the ones on amazon ARE REPLICAS! GET THE REAL THING AND SAVE 1000!!
Amazon Amazon

so you get it basically brand new with over $1000 off

This the most developed chair by sharper image that there is and for the price it is unbeatable

Fist 1000 gets it delivered to you within my area. (Woodland Hills, San Fernando Valley, CA)

ALL FUNCTIONS WORK SUPERB

FUNCTIONS:

Product Features

Genuine leather and leather-match upholstery is offered in two colors: Select black or mocha. The recliner measures 28" x 44" x 42" (upright); 28" x 70 1/2" x 24 1/2" fully reclined. It weighs 178 lbs. Factory warranty is included.

Plus, you'll enjoy the rejuvenating new dimension of full-body stretching, an extraordinary 15-minute massage and stretching program that is the ultimate tension-relieving at-home spa experience.

New features include full-body stretching, penetrating neck massage, custom comfort adjustment, back massage programs, focused foot massage programs, dual-speed massaging, combo dual massage and power recline enhancement.

Human Touch back-massage recliner with calf- and foot-massaging footrest incorporates many of the customizing Robotic Massager, features of our top-of-the-line quad-roller massage chair.

Rotating Calf and foot massager

Sharper Image HT-270 Human Touch back-massage recliner with calf and foot massage now has full-body stretching, too! Enjoy a 15-minute massage and stretching program that is the ultimate at-home spa experience. HTT is the only Robotic Massage

tested and recognized by the authoritative American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists as a valid addition to back-care therapies.New features include:Full-Body Stretch. The footrest gently grips your calves as the power recline moves back, arching your

body in a relaxing stretch.Penetrating Neck Massage. Enjoy the deepest penetrating cervical massage ever offered in any massage chair.Custom Comfort. Adjust for your height and body type so the massage hits all the right spots.Back Massage Programs.

Preprogrammed 15-minute routines can focus on your entire Back, or your Upper or Lower Back.Foot Massage Programs. Two 15-minute programs offer gentle or vigorous Calf and Foot Massage.The new Power Recline button automatically lowers and

raises the back. A new Power Release handle lets you flip the footrest from its smooth side to reveal the two Calf & Foot Massage wells.The recliner measures 28" x 44" x 42"(upright); 28" x 70 1/2" x 24 1/2" fully reclined. It weighs 178 lbs. It swivels 30°

on its sturdy steel base. Plugs into three-prong grounded outlet.
Attached Thumbnails SHARPER IMAGE (Massage chair) Human touch 270-ht270large_04.jpg  
Old 09-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Contributors

I wish it was tan so it'll match my interior ...... j/k man, GLWS!
Old 09-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528I 2008 Triumph Daytona 675

Ha funny lol
Glws