Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FOR SALE PRE LCI M5 CLUSTER E60 UNCODED

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bahamutzyro
sold

I paid for this cluster and the m5 brake kit on 8/30. I shipped my brakes, you were unable to make them work on your car. You sent my brakes back but I have not recieved the instrument cluster or a refund. Please respond to my emails or phone calls.

Jamie
Old 09-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, here is the full story I'm going to put in all three of the treads that involve my items. The reason isn't to give Rich a bad name it's to keep anyone else from getting ripped off by him in the future.

I talked to him through PM about the m5 Brake kit and cluster. I also spoke on the phone with him about the items. I explained I had a six cylinder car and he told me it would work, he checked with his friend. I removed my brakes and shipped them to him and paid half (450). They took almost a week to get there ground shipped. We agreed that we would pay for our own shipping except the cluster which was 300 shipped. I paid the other half (450) after he got my brakes. After he got my brakes he told me he couldn't get the rear rotors from the 6 cylinder car to work on his 545. He worked on it the next day and told me it wasn't going to work. This is where all the communication fell apart. My car was down for 3 weeks for this and I was driving a rental car because I couldn't drive my car. My brakes showed up at my place and I asked about my refund and cluster. He said he would do a refund. I have not received the cluster or the refund.

Rich: I know you're checking in the forum. You won't answer my phone calls, you won't respond to my PM's, you won't answer any of the treads. I'm a very fair and understanding person. If you give me the instrument cluster (300) and the second 450 I sent you I'll be OKAY with you keeping 150 for the cost to ship my brakes back to me and your trouble of spending time trying to make it work. I think that is more than fair and we can both move on.

Let me know if you're willing to make things right.

Jamie