Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

For Sale: Navtv Unit with DVD player and TV tuner antenna

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 10 Melbourne Red X6M

Up for sale is my Navtv unit (purchased from Dominic at tvandnavtogo.com) and a Pyle DVD to go along with it - along with it i will throw in a brand new Clarion TV antenna. I had it installed in my car for about 3 months. I actually used it about 5 times and realized that I don't need it. The NavTV unit is the newest unit with the Idrive control module. It has inputs for 3 audio/video sources as well as a back up camera - also includes remote if you decide not to wire up the Idrive module. The Pyle DVD player is actually pretty cool. Aside from the obvious capability to play DVDs, it also has a USB and SD card slot. You can put MP3's and Videos onto them and plug them into the player and play them from your screen. The DVD player comes with a hardwire power cable as well as a cigarette lighter adapter if you don't want to splice any wires. For audio, I will include a adapter to convert the two red and white audio cables to a stereo plug so that you can get audio using your AUX input (if you have it) Otherwise you can buy an FM tuner to use. I had it setup in my car and the features of both units are very nice. For the Navtv unit, you can set the screen width to fit both the widesceen (for people who have nav) on the smaller screen (for people without it). I wll include all the wires (and some spare wires if you want to hardwire), the natvtv unit w/remote, Pyle DVD player w/ remote, Brand new Clarion TV antenna (plugs into the dvd player), and instructions on how to install the Navtv unit. Installation is actually pretty simple and I could help you out if you have trouble. Asking $465 shipped in the continental US for the whole lot. I'm having trouble uploading images to the server so PM if you're interested and I could e-mail you some pictures.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:59 AM
Senior Members

Do I need to have navi to play the DVDs? I have a 2008 528 w/o Nav.

Thanks
Old 08-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Contributors

Nope, you do not need navi. Once you have it installed, there are two screen settings - one for the widescreen with navi and one for the smaller screen without navi

Originally Posted by the chang' post='459254' date='Aug 16 2007, 04:59 AM
Do I need to have navi to play the DVDs? I have a 2008 528 w/o Nav.

Thanks
Old 08-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Contributors

OKay i have some pictures now. Hopefully this will help you guys out.

This is what you will receive:

Here's what it looks like when playing a dvd:

Here's the interface when using the USB or SD card:

Here's a shot of the DVD player with the USB and SD card slots:

And here's my car....hahah (not for sale)
Old 08-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: M6 F06
Model Year: 2013

Interested! How much to sent in Cyprus?
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Members

My Ride: Fully Loaded Monaco Blue 550i Sport

Damn i just spent a lot of money on the car... i got to limit myself.... i wish i saw this before.

If you still have it in a couple of weeks i will probably buy it.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Senior Members

Hi Bleudyno,

So this includes the DVD player, Converter and Idrive control module?

Or is the control module and converter one unit? I'd like to be able to use iDrive (not remote) to control everything.

Thanks
Mike
Old 08-25-2007, 02:29 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i, silver gray, beige leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, parking sensor, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat. 20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear ACE executive wheels.

Originally Posted by bleudyno' post='459034' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:19 AM
Up for sale is my Navtv unit (purchased from Dominic at tvandnavtogo.com) and a Pyle DVD to go along with it - along with it i will throw in a brand new Clarion TV antenna. I had it installed in my car for about 3 months. I actually used it about 5 times and realized that I don't need it. The NavTV unit is the newest unit with the Idrive control module. It has inputs for 3 audio/video sources as well as a back up camera - also includes remote if you decide not to wire up the Idrive module. The Pyle DVD player is actually pretty cool. Aside from the obvious capability to play DVDs, it also has a USB and SD card slot. You can put MP3's and Videos onto them and plug them into the player and play them from your screen. The DVD player comes with a hardwire power cable as well as a cigarette lighter adapter if you don't want to splice any wires. For audio, I will include a adapter to convert the two red and white audio cables to a stereo plug so that you can get audio using your AUX input (if you have it) Otherwise you can buy an FM tuner to use. I had it setup in my car and the features of both units are very nice. For the Navtv unit, you can set the screen width to fit both the widesceen (for people who have nav) on the smaller screen (for people without it). I wll include all the wires (and some spare wires if you want to hardwire), the natvtv unit w/remote, Pyle DVD player w/ remote, Brand new Clarion TV antenna (plugs into the dvd player), and instructions on how to install the Navtv unit. Installation is actually pretty simple and I could help you out if you have trouble. Asking $465 shipped in the continental US for the whole lot. I'm having trouble uploading images to the server so PM if you're interested and I could e-mail you some pictures.
where do you install your dvd player, could idrive control the dvd player or etc....... ? and how much for local pick up ?
Taylor
Old 08-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Contributors

Bump......

the navtv unit will allow the idrive to ONLY control the selection of inputs (i.e video 1, video 2 etc..) You cannot control the dvd player with the idrive knob (this wouldn't be convenient anyway...too many functions)

Anyways, price lowered to $450 shipped in continental US.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i - titanium grey/blk/anthracite, Nav, SMG, Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, HUD, moonroof, heated steering, xenon active lighting, Dakota leather, power all.

PM sent

Quick Reply: For Sale: Navtv Unit with DVD player and TV tuner antenna