Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

For Sale My 1972 2002tii BMW

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 12:06 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone. I am selling my 2002tii. I don't want to see it go, but I have a family coming soon and a new house. It's dissapointing to let it go. You won't need smog check for this car and shes got the round rear tail lights.

Shes a 72 2002tii Fjord Blue on Black leather interior. I have some pictures taken. Click on this link provided. In the pics you will see she has some nice 16'' Panasport Superlites racing wheels with Michellin Sports..I paid about $245 a wheel without the tires. I also added a front strut brace and rear strut brace with battery relocation kit. Shes very, very Fast, very reliable and a daily driver. Shes always starts on first try, doesnt smoke(never has), and a head turner.

As you can see from the pictures shes been taken care of. Ive been restoring her slowly. All she really needs is a New Paint Job. The Engine was rebuilt. I have complete pictures of the entire process, plus the parts. There is only 12000 miles on the rebuilt engine. the odometer reads 33000.
I have many New parts for its restoration completion, that I will give with the car. (Don't ask me if I will sell them seperately. They come with this car!)
I didnt install them because I was waiting until I painted the vehicle.

I have 2 New side door panels (these were $398 each)
New Center Console. Entire cars seals and trimmings (hood, trunk, windows, doors, windshield etc). All the chrome trim for the exterior of the car. 2 door armrests. 2 window knobs. New bmw gear-shift knob. Italian All Clear Flush reflectors. (these are the italian flush all clear military style reflectors. They do not have any amber on them. They are extra extra rare). Rear 2002tii Black Trunk Matt. Original BMW 2002tii Owners Manual in Immaculate Condition.
2 New BMW Roundels and a bunch of other small stuff I can't remember. The car is ready to go for someone to complete the restoration. Add these parts, throw in a new stereo and paint her. YOUR DONE! All electrical components are working fine. Lights, signals, speedometer, rpm, fuel etc.. and the engine is superb. She has no rust, only chipping paint in a couple spots. You won't belive how much power she puts out. You will be impressed.

I prefer locals who can come look and test drive her to see what they are buying. I dont want to do the long distance sale and shipping. Sometimes people expect more then what they end up recieving. This is why I prefer you come see her first. And be impressed in person. She might not be a beauty to some, but she is a treasure to others.

Just got her a complete service to go with the sale. Flushed all Fluids and refilled, tuneup, brakes and oil. Im getting her an alignment this next week.

Call me and set up an appointment. If you are serious I prefer you contact me by telephone for questions.
Im asking for about $7500.... Im Located in Orange County, California.
Thanks

Robbie
909.772.5410 or 949.429.8111

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

WOW ! nice classical car.. Would love to get it if i got the money..
Old 11-24-2004, 10:34 PM
Members

Thanks, Im not too excited about letting her go. But I need the expense money. Shes a beauty to drive.