Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

For Sale: Front and Rear Bumpers, Side Skirts

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got the M Aero Kit installed, so I'm looking to sell my old front and rear bumpers, as well as the side skirts and all the parts that come with the bumpers (fog lights, black plastic parts which I have no idea what they are, etc). The bumpers and side skirts are Silver Gray Metallic and are almost brand new with no scratches or marks. The front bumper comes with an invisible bra protecting it from road debris. If you want, I'll include the front license plate holder.

Any reasonable offer will be entertained. Please note I cannot ship the parts due to their size, but I can personally deliver the parts if you live within Southern California (within a reasonable distance from my residence, 75 miles maximum). Please PM if interested.

Check the Gallery for pics. My album is "For Sale: Front and Rear Bumpers, Side Skirts".

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?s=&act=mod...album&album=641
Old 01-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I'm trying to sell the same parts as well but have not had much luck. Then again, I don't think I tried very hard. I was thinking to try local body shops. You might want to consider that also if you don't get any takers.

Off topic but your list of mods is pretty impressive. Post some pics in the Gallery section when you get a chance. And welcome to the forum!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 "Stripper" Now C6 "Stripper"
Talking

Not to repeat myself, but if you guys had the aforementioned in Titanium silver i'd be interested!
Old 01-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Nope we all have it in Silver Gray... want it?
Old 01-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='221942' date='Jan 9 2006, 11:04 PM
I'm trying to sell the same parts as well but have not had much luck. Then again, I don't think I tried very hard. I was thinking to try local body shops. You might want to consider that also if you don't get any takers.

Off topic but your list of mods is pretty impressive. Post some pics in the Gallery section when you get a chance. And welcome to the forum!
I'm also going to try local body shops, going to ask my buddy (who's more knowledgable about these things). Thanks for the welcome
Old 01-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Members

My Ride: Silvr Gray 545, 6spd manual, breyton front, acs rear wing, navi, maya dtm 20" on H&R springs and Eismann exhaust.

Originally Posted by Artking3' post='221541' date='Jan 9 2006, 01:04 PM
I just got the M Aero Kit installed, so I'm looking to sell my old front and rear bumpers, as well as the side skirts and all the parts that come with the bumpers (fog lights, black plastic parts which I have no idea what they are, etc). The bumpers and side skirts are Silver Gray Metallic and are only 3 months new with almost no scratches or marks. The front bumper comes with an invisible bra protecting it from road debris. If you want, I'll include the front license plate holder.

Any reasonable offer will be entertained. Please note I cannot ship the parts due to their size, but I can personally deliver the parts if you live within Southern California (within a reasonable distance from my residence). Please PM if interested.
I am interested in the back bumper or back lip how much is reasonable to you... would $50 be reasonable?
Old 01-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Members

Originally Posted by money99' post='223000
I just got the M Aero Kit installed, so I'm looking to sell my old front and rear bumpers, as well as the side skirts and all the parts that come with the bumpers (fog lights, black plastic parts which I have no idea what they are, etc). The bumpers and side skirts are Silver Gray Metallic and are only 3 months new with almost no scratches or marks. The front bumper comes with an invisible bra protecting it from road debris. If you want, I'll include the front license plate holder.

Any reasonable offer will be entertained. Please note I cannot ship the parts due to their size, but I can personally deliver the parts if you live within Southern California (within a reasonable distance from my residence). Please PM if interested.
I am interested in the back bumper or back lip how much is reasonable to you... would $50 be reasonable?
[/quote]

Sorry, the bumper costs $425 new so I'm not going to sell it for only $50, considering it is in excellent shape.