FOR SALE: Custom High Performance LCI Quad projector headlights - 5Series.net - Forums

Go Back  5Series.net - Forums > Classifieds > Private Member Classifieds
Reload this Page >

FOR SALE: Custom High Performance LCI Quad projector headlights

Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FOR SALE: Custom High Performance LCI Quad projector headlights

Old 12-07-2018, 12:54 PM
New Members

My Ride: No BMW
Default FOR SALE: Custom High Performance LCI Quad projector headlights

Pair of high performance quad projector headlights

Left headlight was damaged in an accident on January 4, 2017 plastic on the back of the headlight housing was damaged but custom components were not. Left front fender was hit near the middle above the wheel, when the fender flexed the inner metal structure that connects to the front bumper cover bent upwards, thus cracking and breaking the back of the headlight plastic housing. Including a used LCI bi-xenon/AHL left headlight in good shape to swap the parts over to.

Whats included in the sale:
  • E60/61 2008-10 Modified LCI headlights quad projector setup- Morimoto MH1s 7.0s for main projectors, function with the oem dynamic feature. Morimoto MH1 6.0s setup as inner projectors, function with wiring modification to work with fog light switch, using included relay harness and capacitor link. Instructions can be downloaded from www.theretrofitsource.com
  • 2 35W Morimoto ballasts for Morimoto MH1 6.0's
  • Relay harness for 35W ballasts for fog light button connected to inner projectors, along with a capacitor link to prevent flickering
  • 1 Replacement LCI left headlight to swap components to from damaged left headlight This replacement is setup for AHL and Bi-Xenon But no AHL controller will have to swap this over from the damaged headlight, all components of damaged light are still in good working order
  • All components (except otherwise specified) are known to be in good working order
  • Mounting tabs will be included
Whats needed to install:
If installing on a pre-LCI car, an LM2 with AHL & Bi-Xenon will need to be installed and coded
If installing in a 2004- 2007 one will also need the Pre-LCI to LCI BMW conversion kit about $35-40
Pair of ballasts for main headlights and possibly a relay harness (about $35-40 from www.theretrofitsource.com)

I have a source that can rebuild the damaged headlight. He is also the person that built them and who I bought them from. I will share that information with the buyer when the time comes.

The price is $700.00+shipping. I have over $2k invested. My loss, your gain. No trades, cash or Paypal only. Price is firm!

On to the pictures:
What they look like when functioning. These were taken after lens correction.

Installed on car

Picture of light output

Picture showing the components still worked after accident

All that comes in the package for $700+shipping

Right Headlight

Left Headlight

Replacement left headlight

Relay harness - Only one of these, the right one specifically, that one includes the anti-flicker capacitor link

Ballasts included - silver (gray) these were for the main projectors at 55W, one is bad - a new pair will have to be acquired. Black ones are 35W and worked fine when removed.

Last edited by mboat; 12-07-2018 at 12:56 PM.