Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

For Sale '06 BMW 530d ( UK )

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I will be taking delivery of my new 535d in early October this year. I am not part exchanging my current car, as I am going to use the cash from the sale to make the payments on the new car finance for the first two years!

So, I have the following car for sale.

BMW 530d SE Saloon
Located NorthWest England (UK)
'06 Reg (about 15 months old). Around 15,000 miles on the clock.
Titanium Silver
Grey Leather seats
17" Runflats, two very new rear tyres
Automatic gearbox
Heated front seats
Dark maple wood trim
Rac GPS Tracker
TFT screens in headrests (although I'm not convinced they are working properly).

Looking for around ?22k? The car will need to be picked up and paid for in full early October - before I pick up my new car, but not too much before as I need to use it until the new one arrives!!

It does have quite a few "dings" in the body work and some scratches. Probably a few hundred pounds at a non-BMW bodyshop. The rear bumper has a bigger dent in it - possibly repairable. I do have a spare rear bumper (infact I have the side trims and front bumper too!) which are used but in much better condition than the one that is currently fitted. You can have these aswell, I just never got round to swapping it myself.

Anyway - PM me if you are interested. If I don't sell it to anybody privately, I plan to sell it using "wewillbuyyourcar.com". They have already offered me ?21.5k for it, and all they will do is sell it on for a few thousand more a day later...!!