Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Replacement / spare keys - F series style flip key

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 07:46 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: coilvers retrofits
Model Year: 2001 and 2011
Default Replacement / spare keys - F series style flip key

if your in the los angeles area and needing a replacement key, i can now make you a spare or make a key even if you lost all your keys.

i can also make you a nice F series style flip key. this key has ALL functions of regular remote, the 4th button DOES work, it sounds the alarm, and if you have pathway lightning coding, it will turn your lights on for the set amount of time on your idrive menu (if you get a key from me i will code this for you). the remote has excellent signal and im able to lock my car from it being parked across the street and im inside my home. it is VERY sturdy,and well built. it is NOT like those old flip keys that are flimsy and requires you to cut open your old key.

the keys i make are programed to your cas unit, and given its own slot, NOT A CLONE. i will also cut your key with a top of the line key cutting machine that cuts by code, and not by copying your current key. your key will be made the same way the dealer would at fraction of the cost and wait (have it done in 30 minutes)

LIVE OUT OF STATE? i can still make you a key, but will require you to ship me your cas unit (super easy to remove, 10 minutes). i HIGHLY recommend overnight shipping and i ship overnight as well, so downtime will be minimal as your car will not start with this module out. i typically can ship the unit back out same day i receive them, so 3 days total has been the average youll be out (long as it doesnt fall on a sunday where mail is not delivered)

ORIGINAL DIAMOND STYLE - $100
F SERIES STYLE FLIP - $125
PUSH TO START KEY - $100

prices do not include shipping, CAS module fits inside usps express flate rate envelope that cost $21.86.

I WILL HAVE TO VERIFY YOUR THE REGISTERED OWNER OF THE VEHICLE BY COMPARING ID TO YOUR REGISTRATION.

MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME ROSKINCDAVID GMAIL COM or txt four-two-four 222-9851
Attached Thumbnails Replacement / spare keys - F series style flip key-key2.jpeg   Replacement / spare keys - F series style flip key-key1.jpeg  

Last edited by roskinc; 12-30-2017 at 08:14 PM.