Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Remus Custom Quad Exhaust for V8's Only

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by sheldor535i
Why not?
IIRC, piping size
Old 09-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

I see.. so what size piping for 550 & 535?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sheldor535i
I see.. so what size piping for 550 & 535?

Hey Sheldor, the exhaust may possibly work for your car, but I can't guarantee that since the part number for the muffler is for a V8. I just measured the inlet portion of the piping that goes into the X-pipe and it measures 2.25 inches. If you're just going for the looks and sound you could take a chance and try it out considering its only $450 + you get a free custom OEM mtec dual outlet diffuser..

FYI since the piping and everything is still intact, you could have the exhaust installed for $80. That is how much Long of LTBMW charged me to remove the Remus exhaust AND install my OEM exhaust. All it is is a simple cut of your current exhaust and a weld of my custom exhaust.

Seriously guys, this is a cheap price. I paid almost $700 for Orions and that's just for lights.. this is a full custom exhaust and diffuser. PLUS, I paid $1300 for this exhaust when I first purchased it.

You have to pay $$ to play, but in this case, you won't be paying very much...
Old 09-05-2012, 03:48 AM
Members

My Ride: 09 550i 6sp M-Tech. 18mm spacers rear, 8mm front. Dinan intake and Stage 2 tune. Tinted tails, M5 OEM lip spoiler. 08 Z4 3.0si Black on Black with Beige top. Removable hardtop. (Hers) 06 Volvo S60R Heavily Modded!! Gone and missed.

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Hey Sheldor, the exhaust may possibly work for your car, but I can't guarantee that since the part number for the muffler is for a V8. I just measured the inlet portion of the piping that goes into the X-pipe and it measures 2.25 inches. If you're just going for the looks and sound you could take a chance and try it out considering its only $450 + you get a free custom OEM mtec dual outlet diffuser..

FYI since the piping and everything is still intact, you could have the exhaust installed for $80. That is how much Long of LTBMW charged me to remove the Remus exhaust AND install my OEM exhaust. All it is is a simple cut of your current exhaust and a weld of my custom exhaust.

Seriously guys, this is a cheap price. I paid almost $700 for Orions and that's just for lights.. this is a full custom exhaust and diffuser. PLUS, I paid $1300 for this exhaust when I first purchased it.

You have to pay $$ to play, but in this case, you won't be paying very much...
Allright I'm in, I want it but I'm in Houston so I need to get it shipped. No big deal I'll pay for shipping but I cant local pickup. Just cut the mufflets and x pipe off and trash the piping. That will make shipping easier and I can easily replace the piping at my local shop.
Stock resonators stay in with this setup right? What did you do for CATS and smog emmissions testing out there. Is that why it came off?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Contributors

I sold my car which is why I am selling the exhaust. You have a pm Bobbrown13
Old 09-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

i have the same exhaust and i love it! this retailed for roughly ~1400! super killer deal for anyone who picks this up! glws!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:51 AM
Contributors

Stand up seller!
Good luck Mely Mel!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by r9ndy
i have the same exhaust and i love it! this retailed for roughly ~1400! super killer deal for anyone who picks this up! glws!
Thanks Randy, you're right on the money since this is substantially cheaper.

Originally Posted by Nolan222
Stand up seller!
Good luck Mely Mel!
What's up Nolan! Kbbq meet soon!?

It looks like no local members want this so the exhaust is getting cut up today so that I can get estimates for shipping. Thanks for everyone's patience as I'll have shipping quotes sent out shortly.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Wow I guarantee people are going to kick themselves in their ass for passing this up. Here's a link to my Remus quad setup. From the cats back, resonators removed. The primary difference is my cans are under the center of the car, with straight piping to the rear tips, whereas the kit shown above mounts the mufflers in the rear.

My Remus Quads Video
Old 09-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Members

My Ride: 09 550i 6sp M-Tech. 18mm spacers rear, 8mm front. Dinan intake and Stage 2 tune. Tinted tails, M5 OEM lip spoiler. 08 Z4 3.0si Black on Black with Beige top. Removable hardtop. (Hers) 06 Volvo S60R Heavily Modded!! Gone and missed.

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Thanks Randy, you're right on the money since this is substantially cheaper.

What's up Nolan! Kbbq meet soon!?

It looks like no local members want this so the exhaust is getting cut up today so that I can get estimates for shipping. Thanks for everyone's patience as I'll have shipping quotes sent out shortly.
Sweet!! I can't wait to start playing with this!!!

Quick Reply: Remus Custom Quad Exhaust for V8's Only