Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Providenceleafs M5 part out!!! RPi, wheels, LCI tails and

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 05:38 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i

Interested in the 166's - please send me pics and PM me with shipping cost to Buffalo, NY. Very interested.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Members

are the ice for prelci or lci?
Old 10-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by melimel
wow, sad to see your car go. AT least you can say you owned one right. Id be happy with that for a little while too..Whats in your plans, I know you picked up an Infinity M correct?

Yeah Mel...it's a little sad, but the past 9 months have been fantastic. I picked up an Infiniti M45 sport for a more reasonable daily driver. I almost bought a 550, but I couldn't buy another e60 since I have now owned 2. I'll wait a couple of years when the f10 finally grows on me...
Old 10-16-2010, 05:51 AM
Contributors

I wanted to update what I have left...

20" Breyton GTSR-M wheels in silver with Hankook Ventus V12 tires (255/35/20 & 285/30/20). There is plenty of tread left on these tires. I've only put about 9K miles on them. They also have TPMS sensors installed. The drivers side rear wheel has a little rash that can be easily be fixed. I was quoted $100 to have it done, but I was too lazy to ever get it done since it was not bad. Every other wheel is perfect. I will also include a set of RAD wheel locks. If you want to see the latest pictures see this thread... http://forums.5serie...13#entry1245213 $1800 plus shipping.

OR

19" OEM 166 style wheels with BRAND NEW tires (maybe 300 miles total on them). So here is your other wheel option. The buyer actually wants the Breytons, but I did not promise them. I'm giving the board the option. These wheels are absolutely MINT. There are no blemishes anywhere. The tires are brand new. In order to certify the car when I bought it they had to put new tires all the way around. The dealer did not cheap out either they put the standard Continental SportContact2 tires on. I took these off within a couple of days of getting the Breytons. Same price $1800 plus shipping.

First set sold makes the other set unavailable.

RPi Ram Air Induction Kit with block off plates. These are the black scoops with the BMC air filters and block off plates. I have all of the mounting screws and the filters are clean and look brand new. $250 plus shipping.

RPi GT Exhaust System. SOLD!!!

LCI Euro Tails with V6 Bruce Miranda cables. SOLD!!!

iPod interface. This is not the AUX adapter. This is the actual interface that will alow you to navigate artist/songs/playlists through your idrive screen. It comes complete with all needed parts including the correct harness. $200 plus shipping.

Matte Black kidney grills and side gills. SOLD!!!

Racing Dash LED license plate lamps. SOLD!!!

Predator ICE V3 Angel Eyes. These are some of the brighter ones out there. $75 plus shipping

I also just added...

WeatherTech Floor Liners for the front and rear plus rear OEM trunk liner. These are the best mats by far. They actually are custom shaped to the floor of our E60's. The trunk mat is a perfect fit as well. They are in great shape. To buy all of this new would cost you $240+. My price $120 plus shipping. (shipping will probably be between $35-$40 since the box will be big)
Old 10-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by providenceleaf
Yeah Mel...it's a little sad, but the past 9 months have been fantastic. I picked up an Infiniti M45 sport for a more reasonable daily driver. I almost bought a 550, but I couldn't buy another e60 since I have now owned 2. I'll wait a couple of years when the f10 finally grows on me...
Good choice for a DD. I had a 2006 Infiniti M45 sport for almost 4 years. It was an excellent car -- fast, trouble free, roomy and strong in the twisties. Only knock on the car was that Ii found the ride compliance to be too rough over road inperfections and found that the AT downshifted too slowly. Other than that, it was an outstanding car. Use it well.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:01 AM
Members

My Ride: '05 Orient Blue 525i

Interested in a deal for the 166 wheels only if someone else wanted to buy the tires.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:06 AM
Contributors

Good luck with the sale Mark! Guys, Mark is a stand up guy!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Originally Posted by Nolan222
Good luck with the sale Mark! Guys, Mark is a stand up guy!
:thumbsdown: Yea Sure.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Hey Mark, u still around?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Black. Premium, Sport, Winter packages. PDC.

pm sent for mats and cargo liner

Originally Posted by providenceleaf
I wanted to update what I have left...

20" Breyton GTSR-M wheels in silver with Hankook Ventus V12 tires (255/35/20 & 285/30/20). There is plenty of tread left on these tires. I've only put about 9K miles on them. They also have TPMS sensors installed. The drivers side rear wheel has a little rash that can be easily be fixed. I was quoted $100 to have it done, but I was too lazy to ever get it done since it was not bad. Every other wheel is perfect. I will also include a set of RAD wheel locks. If you want to see the latest pictures see this thread... http://forums.5serie...13#entry1245213 $1800 plus shipping.

OR

19" OEM 166 style wheels with BRAND NEW tires (maybe 300 miles total on them). So here is your other wheel option. The buyer actually wants the Breytons, but I did not promise them. I'm giving the board the option. These wheels are absolutely MINT. There are no blemishes anywhere. The tires are brand new. In order to certify the car when I bought it they had to put new tires all the way around. The dealer did not cheap out either they put the standard Continental SportContact2 tires on. I took these off within a couple of days of getting the Breytons. Same price $1800 plus shipping.

First set sold makes the other set unavailable.

RPi Ram Air Induction Kit with block off plates. These are the black scoops with the BMC air filters and block off plates. I have all of the mounting screws and the filters are clean and look brand new. $250 plus shipping.

RPi GT Exhaust System. SOLD!!!

LCI Euro Tails with V6 Bruce Miranda cables. SOLD!!!

iPod interface. This is not the AUX adapter. This is the actual interface that will alow you to navigate artist/songs/playlists through your idrive screen. It comes complete with all needed parts including the correct harness. $200 plus shipping.

Matte Black kidney grills and side gills. SOLD!!!

Racing Dash LED license plate lamps. SOLD!!!

Predator ICE V3 Angel Eyes. These are some of the brighter ones out there. $75 plus shipping

I also just added...

WeatherTech Floor Liners for the front and rear plus rear OEM trunk liner. These are the best mats by far. They actually are custom shaped to the floor of our E60's. The trunk mat is a perfect fit as well. They are in great shape. To buy all of this new would cost you $240+. My price $120 plus shipping. (shipping will probably be between $35-$40 since the box will be big)

Quick Reply: Providenceleafs M5 part out!!! RPi, wheels, LCI tails and